Primeney Hologram vs Currentney Live

Now if current Team Spears launched a World Tour with Hologramney we all know even THAT choreo/those outfits would suck, BUT if a new team took over and Britney wanted a few years off - and Hologramney was nailing the classic routines... would you go? 

If it was a choice between seeing Currentney in the flesh at the end of her career or Hologramney in her Prime - which would you go to and why? 

I'd probably opt for Hologramney because it's not like we get any live vocals or much interaction from Currentney anyway... :ririshade1:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, neyKEN said:

Can they even pull of a primeney hologram? I'm not sure how the creation of this hologram works.

Idk, but I picture DWAD Lonely performance for the whole show. The only thing that would change would be the music. Same Lonely choreo for every song tho :selenerz:

She's the original, she's unforgettable,

she wants you to know she's been cloned :carpoolney:

tumblr_naqcwj92TH1tjrhnwo1_500.gif 

WTF are you saying, sorry! :woopsie: She's not dead to use holograms. In that case, that would be the cheapest of the cheap. I wouldnt but any tickets to see that **** if I could watch the same on youtube lying on my bed. 

Reminds me of this:

Like.. How tacky.  :orangu: 

Edit: (I get it, because some people want to remember this superstar again, watch him flow and dance, I know I do lol... but at the same time it's... just... bizarre - imagine them making millions off his dead name and a hologram to keep money flow... that's just terrible.  While I know this just a billboard performance, if they did that with a .... "tour" in the future, that's so... disrespectful)

8 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Reminds me of this:

Edit: (I get it, because some people want to remember this superstar again, watch him flow and dance, I know I do lol... but at the same time it's... just... bizarre - imagine them making millions off his dead name and a hologram to keep money flow... that's just terrible.  While I know this just a billboard performance, if they did that with a .... "tour" in the future, that's so... disrespectful)

Yeah, I felt a bit sick when they did MJ Hologramney, but I also cried because it was like part of him was still with us :otears:

I realise they've only done holograms for performers who have died, but as Britney broke new ground by being a pop star in Vegas, she could be the first living legend to have her own Hologram Tour. She would have lots of input into the show, but she wouldn't have the chore of having to rehearse or perform or travel. And it would make her lots of money so she'd be happy :giggleney:

I can see the press release now..

"Pop icon Britney Spears today revealed her plans for a World Tour, but she won't be performing - her Hologram will! 

In another bold move by the pioneer pop star, Britney is working with hologram experts from Asia to put together a new tour featuring her iconic choreographies. Britney's manager Larry Rudolph had this to say, 

"After 20 years plus of performing, Britney has decided she wants to focus on her family for the next few years. But she's really excited about this ground-breaking new project. Britney will have lots of input in the show including helping to decide on outfits, props and the set list. But fans will also be asked to vote for which performance they'd most like to see included in the tour from the VMA snake performance of 2001 to the equally iconic Make Me performance from VMAs 2016" :giggleney: 

We'd get better outfits, as Britney wouldn't be wearing them so she won't care about comfort. We;'d get better set lists because fans would help decide them. We'd get better choreo because it would be the original choreos. We'd get so many great things from a Hologramney Tour. 

I think it should be called, "The Iconic Tour" and it should visit 100 cities and tickets should be cheaper than regular Britney shows. 

The M&Gs would be amazing too with Hologramney always having flawless make-up and hair :slayney:

10 hours ago, neyKEN said:

Can they even pull of a primeney hologram? I'm not sure how the creation of this hologram works.

It a mix of CGI and composites of recorded imagery from a model. The creation of a good hologram, like the MJ at the BBMAs is a VERY slow process and a performance of a single song like that takes sometimes up to 6 months. 

So think about how long it would take an entire show, years. Though it is worth noting that a Selena hologram world tour has been in the works for the last several years. 

10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It a mix of CGI and composites of recorded imagery from a model. The creation of a good hologram, like the MJ at the BBMAs is a VERY slow process and a performance of a single song like that takes sometimes up to 6 months. 

So think about how long it would take an entire show, years. Though it is worth noting that a Selena hologram world tour has been in the works for the last several years. 

:mhm: I thought it was something like that, tbh, because I was almost certain they'd already be having full hologram shows for deceased artists by now if it wasn't a matter of time, money, or labor. Or all.

Guest $elfish
8 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

Reminds me of this:

Agreed I'd hate to see britney portrait like this it's basically milking a dead persons legacy

Archived