This is Britney's funniest era

badputa

I'm sorry ya'll but this **** is funny. JT dragged her *** through the mud, talking and singing about how much a raging **** she was when in fact if she ever cheated (which i believe is true) it could be because of his mid-function cricket ****. Avril Lavigne liked to talk **** too. Xtina had in for her, don't know what the **** her deal was, AND NOW????????

JT looks like that guy that likes to put his hands in his pockets at playgrounds, old as ****, no relevancy whatsoever, UGLY like i'm not playing, the guy looks like what a baby looks like when the mother has only been fed batteries and gasoline through-out the pregnancy.

Avril has only made headlines or well... Buzzfeed posts, because people think she's actually dead and has been replaced with an even more basic *****.

Xtina...

C4keCjPVMAEBYIm.jpg

Bless her heart.

What's Britney doing you ask? Up in billboards in the middle of ******* times square ine middle of ******* 2017, with her ******* out and holding Tinky Winky, the same picture that had the girlies PACKED, SEALED AND SHIPPED back when it came out. She got the key to Las Vegas, Made herself filthy rich, not rich, but RRRRRRICHHHHHH. Tel Aviv delayed their elections because of her... Like so you know how incredibly RELEVENT you have to be so that an entire country puts their elections ON HOLD just cause you're gonna sing and dance a little bit? :gloss:

Also, this happend:

DDP84g4XUAEvvaf.jpg

They fackin named a beach after her. :ricackle:

I love life you guys.

What a time to be alive.

I love karma.

If i was her i'd be like

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Paris Hilton $

christina aguilera the legend of pop

oneal_aguilera.jpg

tumblr_lso1ifpBef1qzlbxm.jpg

pitbull-christina-aguilera.jpg

her most iconic moments from back to basicness to now

justin timberlake most iconic moment

britney-spears-justin-timberlake.jpg

just tape justin timberlake iconic on google you'll see his career literally started with britney there's britney everywhere

Archived