No matter how bad bj was

Guest $elfish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
4 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

With all the **** he's doing I would've thought that Disney fire him, with the songs, **** pics, and etc. makes me wonder who's running Disney today:decisions: 

The illuminati:woopsie:

Guest $elfish
1 minute ago, Oxic said:

:squintney: who is him

Some viner that became a youtuber who abused his girl friend and was saying hypocritical things about bullying 

Guest Arckangel
2 hours ago, Doug said:

I live for whites embarrassing themselves on bad rap videos full of other whites in rental cars and cribs.

:nynod:

I actually like the song (the vocals are good, and I was expecting much worse based on what the OP wrote); not everything is meant to be so serious! And I don't get that "cultural appropriation" nonsense; it's a general comment I'm making not actually based on yours. 

What about the Beastie Boys? Two of their main genres were hip hop and rap rock, and they started out in 1981. Did anybody back then accuse them of cultural appropriation? What about Jimi Hendrix? Some of his main genres included rock, psychedelic rock and hard rock. Was he, at the time, accused of cultural appropriation? What about The Jacksons? They did do some hard rock. Was it cultural appropriation? It's all nonsense.

2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I actually like the song (the vocals are good, and I was expecting much worse based on what the OP wrote); not everything is meant to be so serious! And I don't get that "cultural appropriation" nonsense; it's a general comment I'm making not actually based on yours. 

What about the Beastie Boys? Two of their main genres were hip hop and rap rock, and they started out in 1981. Did anybody back then accuse them of cultural appropriation? What about Jimi Hendrix? Some of his main genres included rock, psychedelic rock and hard rock. Was he, at the time, accused of cultural appropriation? What about The Jacksons? They did do some hard rock. Was it cultural appropriation? It's all nonsense.

The Beastie Boys were actually embraced by the culture (like Eminem) due to their music being good. As for the Rock music, certain roots of it are traced back to Black people.

What this kid is doing isn't cultural appropriation, it's just garbage. :forkit:

Archived