No matter how bad bj was

Guest $elfish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
17 minutes ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

I searched "Jake Paul *****" and found them lol :moorangu:

You can search anyone's name then ***** and you'll see naked pics most aren't real:snapney::jackk:

Guest $elfish
5 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Imagine Britney's version of this song, her listing all the things she owns:

I mean, she got rice, corn and apples

She got platinum albums , a fucktoy called Sam , diamond albums and 2 children her version would probably be cringey but not as cringey as this one 

Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, $elfish said:

She got platinum albums , a fucktoy called Sam , diamond albums and 2 children her version would probably be cringey but not as cringey as this one 

Somehow I imagine her mentioning her dogs :moorangu: 

It would fit the beat and its silliness themes

It would probably not be too cringey if she took it as a joke.

Guest $elfish
54 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

:roflney:

hes not disney. He is just a viner and youtuber .

Disney still has some standards 

He works in Disney tho:triggered: from Selena gomez and Miley to this hoe :meltdown: they keep getting worse 

6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I actually like the song (the vocals are good, and I was expecting much worse based on what the OP wrote); not everything is meant to be so serious! And I don't get that "cultural appropriation" nonsense; it's a general comment I'm making not actually based on yours. 

What about the Beastie Boys? Two of their main genres were hip hop and rap rock, and they started out in 1981. Did anybody back then accuse them of cultural appropriation? What about Jimi Hendrix? Some of his main genres included rock, psychedelic rock and hard rock. Was he, at the time, accused of cultural appropriation? What about The Jacksons? They did do some hard rock. Was it cultural appropriation? It's all nonsense.

OMG! You can't compare them with him :nonono:

Archived