Is Britney Jean really as bad as people make it out to be?

jacks1981

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, PokéSpears said:

Yeah, and the stems would be named Myah by the producers and make them available for everyone to hear, because they clearly hate Britney or something. 

If ANY, it would be more believable if they said is Ana Diaz the one that's singing Alien, but since people didn't even know about her before, and the only name they knew was Myah, that's the only thing they could come up with. 

What I mean, is any random person can take a bad filtered layer of a Britney song and upload it to youtube and name it mandy_moore_001 and everyone would be like, OMG, Mandy has been the real Britney all this time!! Of course not, because at this point they would only believe if it says Myah, because that's what they've decided to believe. 

I just think it's a very stupid situation if you really, really think about it. ASSUMING they believed Britney's vocals weren't good enough, why would they get someone else to sing for her, instead of just grabbing what she did, and edit the hell out of it, which is what I actually believe and hear when I play BJ songs. Autotune isn't the only software that exists, and will.i.am could make a chair sing, so I don't know why is it so hard to believe that they just edited Britney vocals, but this fantastical story about Myah being some kind of evil creature colluded with Britney's team to fool her fans, the public, and Britney herself, because that's what ya'll say, that Britney didn't know about her being replaced by Myah lol that marvelous story, it's so easy to believe to all of you. 

Just listen to all of you, one says, I don't know about the others, but ALIEN, that's all Myah. Then someone else makes a thread about WB just having two words sung by Britney. Then someone else says Passenger is all Myah, and other says it's Body Ache, and each one has even the specific verses, but nobody coincides with their theories.

Today everybody says it's SO noticeable to hear Myah's vocals, but actually nobody noticed anything wrong  when it first came out, until after it flopped in sales and that Gaga fan uploaded the alleged clips to youtube. 

Why would William Orbit labelled Stems as Myah, where were leaked onto the internet and were either for private use or for DJ's to buy and make remixes, with the intention of sabotaging Britney? that's a conspiracy theory right there!

Before we start bringing Mandy Moore (distraction tactics much?) into it, Why would Myah record the vocals, which we have in the stems labelled Myah, but not get credit in the booklet for the album (which says ''Additional vocals by Ana Diaz'' and no one else)? 

We're not assuming its not Britney, because we know its not Britney. I've explained why in a different thread, and it came down to no time (Britney had recorded music with urban producer, Will.I.Am was appointed as executive producer and had final say on the tracks, multiple producers were scrapped or pulled out leaving them with weaker work, Will and his team made cheap tracks for the album, Britney was already promoting the album and Vegas, on top of rehearsing for Vegas and have a normal family life , which was her priority) and she lacked interest (which was very clear because she had nothing to say about the album).

Maybe (and here's a revolutionary idea), the fans saying they can hear Myah in Alien, WB, Passenger and Body Ache are talking about INDIVIDUAL SONGS like you just listed. Literally proving she's all over the tracks if multiple different people can hear her singing all over the album. We have the stems for two of those tracks, and someone who has the stems (and made multiple remixes) has said Britney has no vocals in the chorus of passenger.

And we're back to conspiracy theory, Blame Gaga fans. Of Course. Delusional,

6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

You see! You ARE contradicting yourselves! Most of you state Myah Marie sings the "not alone" and "take me home" parts of Alien (in its final version), the whole rest being Britney herself. Britney's Alien rehearsal demo leaked, made headline news, and a whole thread was recently devoted to that song :

The researcher (who did quite some research) agrees that Alien was mostly sung by Britney and believes Myah (or some other backup singer) sang the "not alone" and "take me home" parts in the final version (though not credited for lead or background vocals). And you're now claiming Alien has no Britney in it? As for Passenger, even if it were true that Myah sang lead vocals on a few occasions, most of it is still Britney, and there is evidence for that (Britney and Sia's acoustic version, and Britney could always have redone some parts for the final cut, and effects might have been added to her voice). 

Unless you meant that Britney doesn't sing on certain parts of Alien and Passenger. It's just that your syntax implies she did not sing on those tracks at all! Please be careful when expressing yourself as not to cause confusion. What if members of the GP or journalists, university students doing research on pop stars or something came here and read all that... You see the damage that might be caused?

We have the stems, they're out there for anyone to download. Myah is in them multiple times, imitating Britney. However, she's not credited as a vocalist in the booklet's credits. There's fact for you :)

oh so the britney remixes are acceptable now? they weren't in the other thread?  nice switch to suit you! :) 

Guest Arckangel
7 hours ago, PokéSpears said:

Yeah, and the stems would be named Myah by the producers and make them available for everyone to hear, because they clearly hate Britney or something. 

If ANY, it would be more believable if they said is Ana Diaz the one that's singing Alien, but since people didn't even know about her before, and the only name they knew was Myah, that's the only thing they could come up with. 

What I mean, is any random person can take a bad filtered layer of a Britney song and upload it to youtube and name it mandy_moore_001 and everyone would be like, OMG, Mandy has been the real Britney all this time!! Of course not, because at this point they would only believe if it says Myah, because that's what they've decided to believe. 

I just think it's a very stupid situation if you really, really think about it. ASSUMING they believed Britney's vocals weren't good enough, why would they get someone else to sing for her, instead of just grabbing what she did, and edit the hell out of it, which is what I actually believe and hear when I play BJ songs. Autotune isn't the only software that exists, and will.i.am could make a chair sing, so I don't know why is it so hard to believe that they just edited Britney vocals, but this fantastical story about Myah being some kind of evil creature colluded with Britney's team to fool her fans, the public, and Britney herself, because that's what ya'll say, that Britney didn't know about her being replaced by Myah lol that marvelous story, it's so easy to believe to all of you. 

Just listen to all of you, one says, I don't know about the others, but ALIEN, that's all Myah. Then someone else makes a thread about WB just having two words sung by Britney. Then someone else says Passenger is all Myah, and other says it's Body Ache, and each one has even the specific verses, but nobody coincides with their theories.

Today everybody says it's SO noticeable to hear Myah's vocals, but actually nobody noticed anything wrong  when it first came out, until after it flopped in sales and that Gaga fan uploaded the alleged clips to youtube. 

I entirely agree. Nothing else to add.

Guest Arckangel
On 23/06/2017 at 1:21 AM, Psuedonym said:

Britney's not in the chorus. Case closed. I'm done arguing about that.

I've listened to all those stems, including these posted by pgl:

"Four! Ana Diaz, Britney, the uncredited BG singer (Myah Marie?) and Anthony Preston."

https://www.blocked.com/?rjils2l3m5ldcbb

At 0:12, as explained by pgl, Britney is heard in this track signing "not alone", but he claims it's not in the final mix:

http://www.blocked.com/?02m4dzb03kdptu9

Now, speaking of the final Britney Jean version of Alien, maybe Britney's not in the "not alone" hook, but there's a possibility she is (it's lots of layers playing all at once, and one of them totally sound like Brit to me (not like the background singer).

pgl's thread:

pgl also claims the Alien rehearsal demo was used for the final mix, but William Orbit said otherwise:

"Warming up is essential if you’re a pro, as it is with a runner doing stretches, and it takes a while to do properly. I’ve heard all manners of sounds emitted during warmups. The point is that it is not supposed to be shared with millions of listeners. A generous singer will put something down the mic to help the engineer get their systems warmed up and at the right level, maybe [while] having a cup of herb tea and checking through lyrics before the session really kicks off. It’s not expected to be a 'take.'"

He also added: He added, "I think that 99% of you reading this will totally understand. Whomever put this on the internet must have done so in a spirit of unkindness, but it can in no way detract from the fact that Britney is and always will be beyond Stellar! She is magnificent! And that’s that. Sincerely, William."

Read more: http://newsradio1290wtks.iheart.com/onair/laura-anderson-48761/listen-britney-spears-alien-without-autotune-12552302/

5 hours ago, Arckangel said:

I've listened to all those stems, including these posted by pgl:

"Four! Ana Diaz, Britney, the uncredited BG singer (Myah Marie?) and Anthony Preston."

https://www.blocked.com/?rjils2l3m5ldcbb

At 0:12, as explained by pgl, Britney is heard in this track signing "not alone", but he claims it's not in the final mix:

http://www.blocked.com/?02m4dzb03kdptu9

Now, speaking of the final Britney Jean version of Alien, maybe Britney's not in the "not alone" hook, but there's a possibility she is (it's lots of layers playing all at once, and one of them totally sound like Brit to me (not like the background singer).

pgl's thread:

pgl also claims the Alien rehearsal demo was used for the final mix, but William Orbit said otherwise:

"Warming up is essential if you’re a pro, as it is with a runner doing stretches, and it takes a while to do properly. I’ve heard all manners of sounds emitted during warmups. The point is that it is not supposed to be shared with millions of listeners. A generous singer will put something down the mic to help the engineer get their systems warmed up and at the right level, maybe [while] having a cup of herb tea and checking through lyrics before the session really kicks off. It’s not expected to be a 'take.'"

He also added: He added, "I think that 99% of you reading this will totally understand. Whomever put this on the internet must have done so in a spirit of unkindness, but it can in no way detract from the fact that Britney is and always will be beyond Stellar! She is magnificent! And that’s that. Sincerely, William."

Read more: http://newsradio1290wtks.iheart.com/onair/laura-anderson-48761/listen-britney-spears-alien-without-autotune-12552302/

1. If you know anything at all about audio production, you can filter the Myah stems from the final song. What you will be left with is just an instrumental. Britney is not on the chorus.

2. The claimed Alien "rehearsal" was used for the final mix.

Archived