Unboxing Glory: Japan Tour Edition

Seel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received today my Glory Japan Tour Edition (actually didn't receive it, I had to go get it at the post office because it had been centuries since it arrived but it never made it to my house, I hate them :embarrassney:)

I like how it also has the lyrics for the Disc 2 with the show setlist.

Piece of Me still has at the end of the lyrics this part:

And when the pieces fit together
It will finally become complete
-The real me

:wtf:

It has always scared me a little bit :idkney: lol like, why is that, or how was that supposed to be sung? Or was it gonna be spoken? :beynah: Who knows, but I don't know why I find it so spooky.

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just received today my Glory Japan Tour Edition (actually didn't receive it, I had to go get it at the post office because it had been centuries since it arrived but it never made it to my house, I hate them :embarrassney:)

It has always scared me a little bit :idkney: lol like, why is that, or how was that supposed to be sung? Or was it gonna be spoken? :beynah: Who knows, but I don't know why I find it so spooky.

What are you talking about? Do you have a pic?

12 hours ago, $elfish said:

Cool video :cutesybrit: I subscribed I love britney unboxings:sippingtea: is the Britney repackage real tho?:omg:

Thanks a lot! :makeitrain: The repackage is real, which was released to celebrate her first JapanAsia tour in 2002.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Sorry to hear about your post office issue. :idkney:

Ikr, but I think the lyrics are kinda cool. It's like completing a jigsaw puzzle you know.

2 hours ago, brintyjoan said:

What are you talking about? Do you have a pic?

IMG_3213.jpg

Archived