Still waiting for MATM to be like this on POM

none

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Still waiting for her to wear this iconic costume again

giphy.gif

Didn't she cut up this outfit to the point it fell apart?

She could literally buy any jersey shirt, wears shorts or the kisses underwear and call it a day. It's the most Britney outfit in POM 2.0 honestly.

Much better than the black teddy she wears during MATM currently.

4 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

ew, ikr

Another interesting thing that Fe said was that Britney saw an outfit at a Victoria's Secret show and had this outfit made based on that, then later found out the original VS outfit was inspired by Britney! So essentially Britney inspired her own outfit (ain't no coincidence it's the best outfit from the entire residency, maybe the best outfit since 2009)

Britney-ception

that's so magical :idkney:

I'm honestly over here waiting for Toxic / Slave & MATM grand choreography return SpongebobLife.gif~c200

To be fair, the crap she has now with those classic songs... The choreography doesn't do it any justice.  I mean, BTI has better choreography than Slave lol.  At least learn some pole dancing routines. :orangu: 

24 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Lights go out, Fe catches a cold, David lucado drops his ice cream cone

:orangu: 

her vocal track skips, an audience member has a seizure, larry interrupts and says "it just didn't work"

6 minutes ago, W0rkBitch said:

that's never gonna happen again. she's not 20 anymore, she doesn't have the mentality, strength ore even mood to perform in such fast pace anymore for more than a breakdown. you ll have to settle with currentney, who is also nice in her way

that's like settling with this

CGXY2imU8AA4W1S.jpg

when you used to pay the same money for this 

TGIF_Stacked-Burger-LR-1.jpg

and you're just happy you still have buns for the burger

2 minutes ago, button said:

Hmm? piece of Me is better than this. She dropped her hat in the middle of this performance. i don't get it u all trash her performance in Japan where she has a wardrobe malfunction with the mask but praise this performance when she dropped her hat?

lol make up ur minds

not the same malfunction :orangu: but good that you're enjoying the asia tour performance, can't deny that the crowds have been the best

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

not the same malfunction :orangu: but good that you're enjoying the asia tour performance, can't deny that the crowds have been the best

if you don't enjoy britney's performances then why are u on this forum? Piece of me is better than the snl performance and u will deal hater

Archived