• Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

that's like settling with this

CGXY2imU8AA4W1S.jpg

when you used to pay the same money for this 

TGIF_Stacked-Burger-LR-1.jpg

and you're just happy you still have buns for the burger

THIS!

I don't get the excuses people make when you have people like Janet, JLo, Madonna still nailing their craft and bringing their A game with being much older yet Britney somehow is this frail, arthritis-riddled, stiff jointed, two left foot mess incapable of dancing or upping her current performance level. 

6 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

ew, ikr

Another interesting thing that Fe said was that Britney saw an outfit at a Victoria's Secret show and had this outfit made based on that, then later found out the original VS outfit was inspired by Britney! So essentially Britney inspired her own outfit (ain't no coincidence it's the best outfit from the entire residency, maybe the best outfit since 2009)

Best outfit ever from POM  :scalped:

3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

:orangu: 

her vocal track skips, an audience member has a seizure, larry interrupts and says "it just didn't work"

Hannah takes a poop on the carpet, Willie Gomez album flops, pictures on Britney's Instagram get taken down because of copyright issues with Getty images

6 hours ago, ovoxo said:

Hannah takes a poop on the carpet, Willie Gomez album flops, pictures on Britney's Instagram get taken down because of copyright issues with Getty images

i can see that being accurate :orangu: 

i figured the "willie...willie...willie...willie...willie..." thing would be a given

Archived