Videoception : a freshly uploaded video about Britney's scrapped videos.

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

Well, we haven't talked about the scrapped videos of Britney for a while and now would be a good time.

I think it is no wonder that Everytime was scrapped...

And it would have been so cool to see Britney attending her own funeral. Even if it is dark.

Nothing new but still...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

**** all of them even the original mm 

i want outrageous :sobbing: I wish the accident never happened :ehum: Britney's dancing hasn't been the same since , the rest of the onyx hotel tour was cancelled and we didn't get the mv:gloria: it would have slayed so many lives especially a collab with snoop:yesplease: 

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Sis, every single day the scrapped vid of Perfume and Make Me are the most talked about topics on here along with armographney:haha:

But take today for example! I have seen no-one talking about it. So what are we all waiting for? C'mon, it will be fun!

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, $elfish said:

**** all of them even the original mm 

i want outrageous :sobbing: I wish the accident never happened :ehum: Britney's dancing hasn't been the same since , the rest of the onyx hotel tour was cancelled and we didn't get the mv:gloria: it would have slayed so many lives especially a collab with snoop:yesplease: 

I don't know whether to buy into the thinking that her dancing has not been the same since the accident. There was the Mannequin rehearsal, for instance. The dancing skills could be lost because of other reasons..

Guest $elfish
2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I don't know whether to buy into the thinking that her dancing has not been the same since the accident. There was the Mannequin rehearsal, for instance. The dancing skills could be lost because of other reasons..

Idk that's the reason most people say others say it's because of meds , anxiety etc but I think she's afraid of having another knee accident she is getting better tho hopefully someday she'll be back slaying the dance floor:yesplease:

Guest $elfish
6 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but the scrapped video I'd most like to see is When Your Eyes Say It! We literally know nothing about it :meltdown:

That song had a mv?:huh: 

Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Idk that's the reason most people say others say it's because of meds , anxiety etc but I think she's afraid of having another knee accident she is getting better tho hopefully someday she'll be back slaying the dance floor:yesplease:

Yeah, I am not too sure about whether she is afraid of it or not. Of course it could be one of the countless reasons. Maybe it is even very logical to think that way. xD

But I am still sure that if she really wanted, she would already dance much better

At the same time, I remember the story that she used to work as hard as 1000 camels but was unhappy with her life. (When she was at the top of things)

So yeah, I get it, really, I do....

Guest Diamond Horse
14 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

It was going to be the 4th single so they shot a video for it but then they decided to release DLMBTLTK instead and the video was never released :bpout: 

"Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" was not commercially available in the United States, and was sent only to mainstream radio on April 2, 2001.

Why didn't they make it commercially available?

40 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

It was going to be the 4th single so they shot a video for it but then they decided to release DLMBTLTK instead and the video was never released :bpout: 

Oh...I always thought it was meant to be the first single off the album, they shoot the video but then they got another submission from Max Martin and it was Oops! 

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

This is almost a daily topic actually, and I live for it.:forkit:

I should be the member who would make daily Make Me threads. And really put some effort into it. Would be so fun!

1 hour ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but the scrapped video I'd most like to see is When Your Eyes Say It! We literally know nothing about it :meltdown:

Dripping, are you alright? I thought you would want to see the Make Me... original video in its HD glory, as Britney is doing sultry moves. :lostney:

43 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Dripping, are you alright? I thought you would want to see the Make Me... original video in its HD glory, as Britney is doing sultry moves. :lostney:

Whilst that would make my ******** beat like the heart of a lion hunting it's prey, I feel like it's just become so over hyped by exhale, and we do have some LQ moments. We don't even have a still from WYESI :wendycry:

Archived