"Britney Jean" - Vinyl (Digital mockup)

Mc54

Like I did with the "Femme Fatale" vinyl (what could've been) - I decided to mock up what the "Britney Jean" vinyl packaging should've looked like, at least for me.

What do you guys think? I of course used the deluxe edition tracklisting, so it would've been a 2LP set.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

Like I did with the "Femme Fatale" vinyl (what could've been) - I decided to mock up what the "Britney Jean" vinyl packaging should've looked like, at least for me.

What do you guys think? I of course used the deluxe edition tracklisting, so it would've been a 2LP set.

That's really cool!
The packaging looks definitely better than the content itself :mhm:

3 hours ago, Jacod2017 said:

It's awesome! :queenriri:

I like how the heart from the vinyl blends in with the packaging :quirkney:

JK I really like it

Haha, yeah, the 3D element of the design is supposed to make it look like the vinyl is coming out of the sleeve! I do like that black idea though, I'll change it tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

As a vinyl collector, I do wish they'd take an initiative and put her stuff on vinyl. A lot of her singles have had vinyl releases with the remixes/promo, but never a full album.

Besides Glory 

I agree everyone has their stuff on vinyl. 

Archived