Brinni's dancers Jae Fuzs & Lake Smits teaching Protected

CristMont

6 minutes ago, PussyLova said:

the one and only LAZYASSPEARS

I don't know how accessible Britney Spears is to her dancers, but at some point in rehearsals they must have conversations, whenever they do new "choreos" and stuff, I wonder if these dancer have always dared to suggest her to bring back some of her original choreos, or at least, a style that is more similar to that.

I mean, if they invited her to a session like this one from the video, I'm sure she couldn't resist to join them. Even if she didn't include it on her show, just to have a video of her doing a routine like this, just for fun on her Instagram, it would be awesome, just like when we saw her doing flips on the beach.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know how accessible Britney Spears is to her dancers, but at some point in rehearsals they must have conversations, whenever they do new "choreos" and stuff, I wonder if these dancer have always dared to suggest her to bring back some of her original choreos, or at least, a style that is more similar to that.

I mean, if they invited her to a session like this one from the video, I'm sure she couldn't resist to join them. Even if she didn't include it on her show, just to have a video of her doing a routine like this, just for fun on her Instagram, it would be awesome, just like when we saw her doing flips on the beach.

They are not allowed to talk to her like that. Im sure

I think she doesnt even know that

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Yes, sadly true :otears:

That juicy daddy is straight and he's in a couple (didn't know about being engaged) with that other dancer with long black hair but I don't know her name. They both are in the POM show. 

I thought for sure he was a ghey, ugh, I'm so disappointed.  He's been looking so thick lately too, I wanna rim him bite still. :bthink:

Guest StrawberryKisses
3 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

hell if Britney danced like this, i don't even care if she has a mic with her or not :myjam:

Britney, you want to be urban and chill right?

Forget Glory.

DO THIS!

Archived