I ALREADY KNOW!!!

3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That's the label executives and they don't just do that with Britney. They do that with anyone:

• Miley's Bangerz era was worthy of 5 or 6 singles. It only got 3 and after AY flopped, they cancelled the era.
  • JT's 20/20 era could've been so much bigger if he was in a better label;
  • They approved of (or forced her) Xtina launching a GH album when she only had released 3 albums;
  • Don't get me started on Tinashe.

They're a **** label who manage to ruin everyone's sucess.

Exactly, RCA is like the worst label to ever exist. They are always self-sabotaging their own artists. I can't with them, being such a mess. :meltdown: 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
9 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Excuse me... glory was her baby, maybe she doesnt have that passio to promote but if rca asked her to she would. She needs a little push. 

Jive forced her to promote for 14 year & that pressure is one of the reason behind her breakdown 

Now she doesn't even fully control her own life & you want her to keep being forced to do things with her career :nydisgust: That's a puppet's life

19 hours ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Jive forced her to promote for 14 year & that pressure is one of the reason behind her breakdown 

Now she doesn't even fully control her own life & you want her to keep being forced to do things with her career :nydisgust: That's a puppet's life

The thing for you and the dumb thing to understand, britney would not be forced because now she has happy and really liked glory so would promote it, but if they don't even ask her she assumes it's all good.

21 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She is happy because she has to do very little imo

:dead: 

But seriously it wouldnt be like in the ff era, if they promised her some extra coins i can actually see her doing it, but no one cares (her team, her and her label). They all wanna keep getting a few tips instead of all working together and ruling the world like during the jive times. This gets me furious.

Britney needs a push? She's one of the biggest stars in the world and has performed on every stage possible and has been in the game 20 yrs and still going... and you're telling us that she still needs someone to tell her what to do and when to do it... all these POM promotions could easily have been GLORY promotions if Britney wanted it to be... no matter how shitty a label is they want their artist to sell and chart well... she had amazing promotional opportunities with this album and wasted it. 

This isn't on the label. They're out to make money and do not sabotage their own artists.

For many years, many more years than she was ever at her peak, Britney has delivered half-assed performances, lipsynced, given stiff and awkward interviews and made it very clear that she no longer cared about her career. She managed to ride on her own legacy for a while, but then the quality of music started to decline. There comes a point when people notice that and wonder why they should give a **** when the artist doesn't. 

Of course, Britney's performances and sense of being engaged have improved somewhat, but she still gives off vibes of not really caring. I'm a huge fan and often defend her to people hating on her (often knowing deep down that they're right), but it is very hard to be a Britney fan in 2017.

Add all of that to a management team that have no idea how to market a famous singer who doesn't sing and hates fame, and we have the reason Britney's career is the way it is. 

Archived