I ALREADY KNOW!!!

It just clicked!!! It is her label that is trying to ruin her legacy, britney and her team could fight but it is the RCA!!! They can force her to promote, they don't! 

JIVE always made her promote, even in the femme fatale era which 'i wanna go home' was literally written in her forehead she promoted good or bad but she did promote and did get huge solo smashers! She even did a WORLD tour! Guys it is RCA really! They are probably comforting britney's team and britney by not demanding effort, she hasn't had 1 single hit album/song since she joined that record label! They are against her there or they're getting paid because if Britney wanted all these current stars wouldn't get half of the attention they get, when Britney wants NO ONE can compete. I know i know she should also step her game up but i'm sure RCA  approves the 'i have nothing to prove' attittude! They are trynna make her become a fool, imagine if MM got scraped because of them or the screenshot album promo pic was their idea, i wouldnt be surprised, i dont see why Britney wouldnt be okay with the video as we've seen 'worse' live...

They even released her album in a week where the competition was huge so she wouldn't get a #1 album. I know they could've wanted those 50 extra copies cause of the competition but gwen sefani released an album during the middle of the year where sales arent that huge for pop artists JUST to get a #1 album otherwise she'd debut at #47 in november.

They made her promote late in the uk, btw her uk promo was a joke, glory was already resting in piece in the depth of the charts when she came here, well she got them 25 extra copies still, it probably was something around that:crying11: :dead: Who promotes an album which debuted with 10k a month later?? She should've recorded something in the uk for the debut week, which she was close to being #1 for the very first time, why didnt rca suggest she went to the uk before and recorded those interviews, people dont care about month old albums, what makes them buy is hearing it's out now (most of them).

RCA is just using her to promote their losers while her music keeps flopping harder era after era. Are we gonna sit back and watch this? I am 100% sure that if we trended something like #RCAStopBoycottingBritney team brotney would notice and RCA would know that we're aware. WHAT TYPE OF RECORD LABEL SEES AN POP LEGEND BURN THEIR CAREER WHEN THEY COULD BE MAKING 50 times more from her?

i have spoken to some big pages which would be in to help trending. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No it really is on Britney. 

Her label could support her more but probs they don't because she won't put effort. 

Adam when he was working with Britney. Said they put forth as much effort as the artist they work with 

Excuse me... glory was her baby, maybe she doesnt have that passio to promote but if rca asked her to she would. She needs a little push. 

7 minutes ago, Phresh said:

Back then during the FF Era our team was able to trend things on twitter easily. Now its not even possible :meltdown:

We can still try:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Just now, Play Time Is Over said:

Excuse me... glory was her baby, maybe she doesnt have that passio to promote but if rca asked her to she would. She needs a little push. 

She wouldn't and she didn't. She only said Glory was her baby because she had too.

Just like BJ is her most personal but they released it with another chick singing lead.

Britney is a legend. If she wanted to go say on a late nite show they would make room. Kimmel for example...she did that unexpected in her pre-blackout days because she cared. 

1 minute ago, Play Time Is Over said:

Remember when they gave her a little push back in 2011?

Except it wasn't a little push, they forced her to do promo and we got some of her worst looks and interviews.

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

She wouldn't and she didn't. She only said Glory was her baby because she had too.

Just like BJ is her most personal but they released it with another chick singing lead.

Britney is a legend. If she wanted to go say on a late nite show they would make room. Kimmel for example...she did that unexpected in her pre-blackout days because she cared. 

I'm sure the BJ thing wasnt true, just like when she said she cared about charts and was aware of her success atm:omgreallyney: i saw some sad fool the other day saying she actually cares about charts cause she said it...

but i do believe the baby thing. They can force her to promote but didnt she was okay with releasing a video for a perfume, excuse me again... it is her label that doesn't want her to make success and she is okay with it. So is her team. She would be okay with releasing more videos and promoting a bit. Funny that she promoted during FF when the album didnt even take the direction she wanted and even toured the world... and she clearly wasnt happy in that time. Now she's happy and would promote. Not saying she's a saint cause if she was another desperate singer she would swap labels but she is just okay with getting a few tips from her her materials sales nowadays. 

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Yes and she doesn't want to do promo. Forcing her would most likely make her nervous. And I don't even wanna go there... :nyschool:

I don't think she doesn't want to, she seemed happy during the whole era and the messy shitty promotion that there was she was always happy specially in london. She even talked about how london's crowd was so much more on fire than the vegas crowds. Trust me, with a little push from her label and them letting her now pf how much more money she'd get, she would promote. But the label clearly has someone trying to tuin her career...

Just found out jay z outbid JIVE's employees so they would go to his label... that man is a desperate psycopath, so happy almost no one knows his songs he deserved it tbh.

9 minutes ago, Play Time Is Over said:

But the label clearly has someone trying to tuin her career...

That's the label executives and they don't just do that with Britney. They do that with anyone:

• Miley's Bangerz era was worthy of 5 or 6 singles. It only got 3 and after AY flopped, they cancelled the era.
  • JT's 20/20 era could've been so much bigger if he was in a better label;
  • They approved of (or forced her) Xtina launching a GH album when she only had released 3 albums;
  • Don't get me started on Tinashe.

They're a **** label who manage to ruin everyone's sucess.

9 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That's the label executives and they don't just do that with Britney. They do that with anyone:

• Miley's Bangerz era was worthy of 5 or 6 singles. It only got 3 and after AY flopped, they cancelled the era.
  • JT's 20/20 era could've been so much bigger if he was in a better label;
  • They approved of (or forced her) Xtina launching a GH album when she only had released 3 albums;
  • Don't get me started on Tinashe.

They're a **** label who manage to ruin everyone's sucess.

THOSE WERE HUGE ERAS 

CHRISTINA IS NOT A GOOD ALBUM OR TOUR SELLER (NOT ANYMORE)

THEY HELPED HER A LOT. SHE'S JUST NOT THAT APPEALING TO THE PUBLIC

2 hours ago, Play Time Is Over said:

I'm sure the BJ thing wasnt true, just like when she said she cared about charts and was aware of her success atm:omgreallyney: i saw some sad fool the other day saying she actually cares about charts cause she said it...

but i do believe the baby thing. They can force her to promote but didnt she was okay with releasing a video for a perfume, excuse me again... it is her label that doesn't want her to make success and she is okay with it. So is her team. She would be okay with releasing more videos and promoting a bit. Funny that she promoted during FF when the album didnt even take the direction she wanted and even toured the world... and she clearly wasnt happy in that time. Now she's happy and would promote. Not saying she's a saint cause if she was another desperate singer she would swap labels but she is just okay with getting a few tips from her her materials sales nowadays. 

She is happy because she has to do very little imo

2 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

LMFAO!!! :britdrown: the delusion..

Have you been following at least some Britney's interviews 2008 onward? It's obvious it's all on her.. If she wanted to be no.1 again, she would do it! :overitkbye:

She doesnt want to so we have SP video that is stuck on 65mln views for past few months:nyheadache:

It is not even at 65 Million ................................................................................................................... :orangu: 

Archived