What Britney Needs for B10

Michaelgiftos

Britney needs to just do a full era no matter what happens with charts/sales. Do at least 3 singles with 3 amazing videos. Do full out choreo and iconic performances. Even if the singles flop and the album doesn't sell well. At least she'll be making us and her fans happy. Britney's had the success and now she should just focus on her craft, experiment with new sounds/producers, collaborate with new people, and just have fun. I'd rather have another album like Glory with just more videos/singles than another album like FF (which I love) with hits where Britney isn't happy or into it:yaknow:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Pressed stans need to realize that Britney will probably never do an intense era again. And I don't think she wants to. She's focused on her family. 

Her kids are growing up I hope they leave home as soon as possible

New team who knows how to market her and keep her relevant. Gurl's totally capable of slaying the world like 2001 but gurl has to put in them effort to dance ( not like how she used to ) but at least register some interest in her craft again. Gurl do it :byebitch: for yourself :snapney:

The short era thing is RCA's doing tbh because they're cheap. Jive always let her release 4 singles even if they flopped I mean look at the Britney era in the US Overprotected charted lower than SP but then they released NAGNYAW which failed to chart at all but they still released Boys as a 4th single which failed to chart as well. 

What she needs for B10 is a drastic shift in sound and more depth, B10 needs to be like a modern day ITZ tbh....experimental/personal/mature/well balanced subject wise! I personally think Britney should go super artsy fartsy for B10 almost like Goldfrapp meets Dumblonde meets Lana Del Rey! 

My ideal production/writing line up:

Bloodshy (Exec Producer)

Flume

Mark Taylor

Cutfather

Rick Nowels 

Dem Jointz

Brian & Josh

R8dio

ASTR

Britney Spears (Exec Producer) 

11 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The short era thing is RCA's doing tbh because they're cheap. Jive always let her release 4 singles even if they flopped I mean look at the Britney era in the US Overprotected charted lower than SP but then they released NAGNYAW which failed to chart at all but they still released Boys as a 4th single which failed to chart as well. 

OMG is this true ? :weirdmeout: The Britney era was very succesfull here in Europe, all the singles (slave, overprotected, nagnyaw, boys and ilrar) had massive radio play and releatively good (top 10) chart positions here. 

Archived