What Britney Needs for B10

Michaelgiftos

Meh, just don't release the first single, video and album so far apart from each other and she's fine. I don't think she wants to do much though, she just wants to chill at home, play with her kids, post googled images to instagram, paint leaves on a canvas while listening to Mariah and that's about it. Can you blame her though? :giggleney:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

OMG is this true ? :weirdmeout: The Britney era was very succesfull here in Europe, all the singles (slave, overprotected, nagnyaw, boys and ilrar) had massive radio play and releatively good (top 10) chart positions here. 

Yeah the Britney era single wise was a huge flop on the US because Clear Channel which owns most of the radio stations here was pissed at her and banned her essentially! The ban wasn't lifted really until Toxic, I think she even though during the Circus and FF eras she did well on radio that the ban has left her with a stigma and radio stations still feel reluctant to play her. 

Archived