Ooh La La Views on YouTube

Guest Nick Jonas

Guest Nick Jonas

http://kworb.net/youtube/video/NVcSNnqRD0c.html

Ooh La La was viewed 323,000 times on Saturday :lostney:

In comparison, Slumber Party was viewed 89,000 times :plzexplain: and Make Me... 23,000 times. :ohnoney:

Even her most watched video of all time BOMT was only watched 251,000 times. :beyfedup:

It can't still be because of the new film can it? Maybe the general public assume this is her most recent release? :nicki2:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Members on here generally don't like it but people love it all over the world.

She looks flaw free in the video. :unbelievableney:

16 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Members on here generally don't like it but people love it all over the world.

This. But I always loved this video and the song, I don't understand all the hate... It's just a song for a kids movie, what were they expecting?! lol The only thing that I don't like about the video are the repeated scenes, they are way too obvious :donewithit:

12 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This. But I always loved this video and the song, I don't understand all the hate... It's just a song for a kids movie, what were they expecting?! lol The only thing that I don't like about the video are the repeated scenes, they are way too obvious :donewithit:

I really don't know what they were expecting .It's perfect for a kids movie.Yeah they are too obvious but not too bad.It's a kind of tolerable :yaknow: 

31 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

She looks flaw free in the video. :unbelievableney:

I can't see the pic but she's flawless on the video :makeitrain: 

Archived