My Review of My POM Experience!...

First off I'd like to say that I've waited 19 years for this moment...to see her in concert!...She did not disappoint! It was a totally different experience in person. She was so alive and so on fire last night! So much energy with her and the crowd! She was so quick with her costume changes that she was coming back out onstage before my pictures of the previous section were uploaded to my Facebook. Speaking of costumes...they looked a million times better in person! I loved the theatrics and production! Everything was so incredible! The only complaint that I had, had nothing to do with the show itself...4 extremely intoxicated people were in front of us and I wanted to smack the crap out of them. My mom, who likes Britney but not a die-hard like me, enjoyed the show as well! Everything was a lot more fast pase in person! The only thing that was disappointing is that when the show ended, reality set in and I wanted to experience it again on repeat! It was worth the wait! The crowd and Britney fed off each other's energy...both were very alive and energetic! The sound system in the theater was incredible...I've never experienced anything like it in my life! My mom and I had very good seats and the show was so great! I LOVED it! Excellent job to Britney, the dancers and the production and crew for putting on such an entertaining show! I'll never forget it!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that anyone complains about the show...it's entirely a different experience in person than watching videos, even the professional ones! I'll never forget it and I absolutely LOVED it!...Definitely worth the wait! My mom even loved it and that's saying a lot because she's more of a Rock N' Roll type of person! :) 

Just now, radar89 said:

Funny that most of the people who talkec smack about POM probably never have watched it live in the first place :staysalty:

exactly...

I've watched the show,,,, it's full on youtube and looks awesome

thanks God on this forum still exist positive people :carpoolney: we need persons like @Michael Smiley

1 hour ago, Denise said:

exactly...

I've watched the show,,,, it's full on youtube and looks awesome

thanks God on this forum still exist positive people :carpoolney: we need persons like @Michael Smiley

As I've said repeatedly, her catalog easily rivals/surpasses any of her peers and as long as she puts in good energy, the chances are high for an entertaining show.

Archived