My Review of My POM Experience!...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/18/2017 at 10:05 AM, Michael Smiley said:

I can't believe that anyone complains about the show...it's entirely a different experience in person than watching videos, even the professional ones! I'll never forget it and I absolutely LOVED it!...Definitely worth the wait! My mom even loved it and that's saying a lot because she's more of a Rock N' Roll type of person! :) 

You should know Exhell by now. They can't live without crticizing Britney. They judge her based on Insta videos.

On 5/22/2017 at 11:16 PM, Michael Smiley said:

@Catalin have you been to POM? It is such an incredible experience to witness the show in person! :mybodyisready: No fan videos/pics can do the show justice...not even professional recordings...it's just not the same as experiencing it live!:hipney:

No,I haven't.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Michael Smiley said:

@Denise I hope that you get to! I was hoping that she'd announce a couple dates in Europe...even one show...because Europe loves her! :) POM just gets me even more excited about the next era/tour! :feelingmyself: It's such a great experience in person! :mybodyisready:

I'm sure about that.. she is flawless:clap:

@Denise agreed! :) I wish that they would have recorded the concert of the night that I went and seen her for the first time! She and the show were so incredible!:feelingmyself: I really hope that they filmed night 2 in Tokyo, Japan. Everything was on point last night! Her attitude, stage presence and her hair and everything was so amazing and fierce! :mybodyisready::milkney:

Archived