Summer Tour getting new Choreo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want for her to not pretend to grab the pole that isn't there for DYWCO. That was so embarrassing to see during the festivals. Pure laziness to not even fix that move then, please don't let it happen again. Other changes would be nice but if they're gonna use OG piece of me choreography they need to make sure it makes sense for the space this time for all the numbers. 

16 minutes ago, RaDaRaVeNgEr said:

I want for her to not pretend to grab the pole that isn't there for DYWCO. That was so embarrassing to see during the festivals. Pure laziness to not even fix that move then, please don't let it happen again. Other changes would be nice but if they're gonna use OG piece of me choreography they need to make sure it makes sense for the space this time for all the numbers. 

This is the only thing I ask them. I know they won't change a ******* thing of the show but at least I want something new for DYWCO if they don't have the poles :donewithit:

3 hours ago, MAG said:

If there is new choreo, that is not enough time. I'd rather see Brit killing old routines than her forgetting the new choreography :ponderney:

wasn't there only a small gap between POM 1.0 and POM 2.0? like a month or so? they changed quite a bit of the show in a short gap

just trying to keep hope alive :bop:

Yes but not like. BRAND NEW only cause they won't be taking big props like the tree and guitar. It's gonna be the same thing and really that's not so bad cause all those people haven't seen POM most likely. Just pls don't grab the invisible pole :gloria: 

6 hours ago, MAG said:

If there is new choreo, that is not enough time. I'd rather see Brit killing old routines than her forgetting the new choreography :ponderney:

21 hours ago, hey over there said:

So apparently the Summer tour will see new chorography and revised routines. 

Britney will start learning new choreography for her summer tour on 29th May  apparently her team has already hired new choreographers who are working in LA designing new routines and changing current ones for a more impressive aesthetic and they have been since May beginning. The 29th will be the first Britney has seen the new Choreography and she will be rehearsing many times a week until the tour.  

Why making posts like this with no receipts at all?
You're just creating delusion and hopes that will end in the usual, big meltdown

On 16/05/2017 at 1:56 PM, hey over there said:

Its not up to her to invest in new choreo for Vegas though Planet Hollywood would need to have asked for it and they didn't. Why would team Britney invest in a show they don't own it would mean they made less money. If Britney wants to be successful In Asia and Tour later on Team Britney will invest in new Choreo and they have.

I have no idea what you're on about but you clearly have no idea how these things work. Britney is not an employee. She is self employed. Planet Hollywood pay her and her team a certain amount per show to perform. This is hardly a 'wage'. Also, if Britney wants a new choreographer and a new show then she will get it. This is because she is an ARTist, she is the professional, PH are just going along with what she wants. Some of y'all should just give up.

'Apparently she starts 29th May'

'Apparently this'

'Apparently that'

If it's not fact, if you aren't certain then don't say anything. it's just cruel. Oh, and you're clearly lying

Pretty sure OP is just speculating and not confirming. Please do not cause unnecessary meltdowns. I don't even think she has time to learn any new routines and what not when she would rather spend that time frolicking on the beach or something. As much as I hope for her to change it up, I think it's just gonna be a slightly watered down POM bcus of the smaller stage and what not. :meltdown:

Archived