Summer Tour getting new Choreo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was literally just letting you guys in on something I know, why the hate its not like I've ever trolled before and I've been on here 5 years :mhm: Please just wait until June, you guys also there might be some vids on instagram she posts or Candids. In future I'm just going to keep quiet I cant provide receipts without giving a name its like a catch 22 :ririshade2:

1 minute ago, hey over there said:

I was literally just letting you guys in on something I know, why the hate its not like I've ever trolled before and I've been on here 5 years :mhm: Please just wait until June, you guys also there might be some vids on instagram she posts or Candids. In future I'm just going to keep quiet I cant provide receipts without giving a name its like a catch 22 :ririshade2:

Can you answer my questions, sweetie? :beyfedup:

5 hours ago, hey over there said:

Thanks for sharing the info sis :kisses: I've heard lots of things indicating new choreo so I believe you.

(ppl on here can be so mean and bitter lmao)

Guest thanos18
7 hours ago, hey over there said:

So apparently the Summer tour will see new chorography and revised routines. 

Britney will start learning new choreography for her summer tour on 29th May  apparently her team has already hired new choreographers who are working in LA designing new routines and changing current ones for a more impressive aesthetic and they have been since May beginning. The 29th will be the first Britney has seen the new Choreography and she will be rehearsing many times a week until the tour.  

3 june is the first date in japan.if she has a new choreo she will not starting the rehearsals in 29th May .it's not even a week.this saturday pom leg will end. from monday 22th may maybe she will start her rehearsals.she will have 2 full weeks

Archived