Andy Cohen brings up Britney again

Slave4Brit88

5 minutes ago, Daniella said:

Those songs need to be more visible to the public. I don't know what it is about Britney but it's like she always knew things. It also seems like she foreshadowed a lot of things. I can't at the public not knowing about all this. Where is that song and why hasn't it leaked?

she sang this song in DWAD tour :otears:

Britney knew a lot of things,,, I remember in an interview she admited that Justin is talking in sleep and the interviewer asked her what he is talking... she immediately became sad and she said  "he's talking a lot of things.... pause pause pause... that he loves me (and she laughed) "..,,,, coincidence or not this is Liar "I hear you all night, talk in your sleep/ Saying all kinda names but none of them me"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.
10 minutes ago, Denise said:

do you still love him? :otears:

I do. There's something addictive about him. :crying1: He knows how to tie your soul to his, my whole body melts when he's around. :otears:

Just now, Brichney. said:

I do. There's something addictive about him. :crying1: He knows how to tie your soul to his, my whole body melts when he's around. :otears:

omg baby.. I'm so sorry but he's not good for you... try to have another boyfriend :otears:

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, Denise said:

Britney knew a lot of things,,, I remember in an interview she admited that Justin is talking in sleep and the interviewer asked her what he is talking... she immediately became sad and she said  "he's talking a lot of things.... pause pause pause... that he loves me (and she laughed) "..,,,, coincidence or not this is Liar "I hear you all night, talk in your sleep/ Saying all kinda names but none of them me"

The link to the interview you're talking about?

Besides, Jenna said in this Andy interview that she danced for him after the break-up and you can tell she wasn't telling the truth, then I found this photo of her dancing for what looks to be Justin during his NSync days. Liar alert. She might not have been just a rebound but a side chick too.

Image result for Jenna Dewan Justin Timberlake

3 minutes ago, Denise said:

I know she sang this song on her tour, but what I mean is. why doesn't this leak to the public? I feel like a lot of these actresses (and even justin) mistook britney for a fool at the time because she doesn't let stuff like this out. I also think Liar is about Justin. He talked waaaay too much **** about her in the past which makes me truly believe that this song is about him. Hell, even Kevin didn't do that and Kevin was a sleaze at best. I know a lot of people like Justin and may even want him back with Britney but there's something so off about him. He seems very insincere. I can't explain it.

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Besides, Jenna said in this Andy interview that she danced for him after the break-up and you can tell she wasn't telling the truth, then I found this photo of her dancing for what looks to be Justin during his NSync days. Liar alert. She might not have been just a rebound but a side chick too.

she started to be the Nsync dancer in 2001 I think,,, ********* and Jenna became very close and the press found out that they are dating... Britney didn't believe it at that time :otears: queen of innocence 

Guest Brichney.
27 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

TELL ME WHEN HE DOESNT BRING UP BRITNEY:byebitch:

I want him to keep bringing her up tbh. We need that tea. :reductive: 

1 minute ago, Daniella said:

I know she sang this song on her tour, but what I mean is. why doesn't this leak to the public? I feel like a lot of these actresses (and even justin) mistook britney for a fool at the time because she doesn't let stuff like this out. I also think Liar is about Justin. He talked waaaay too much **** about her in the past which makes me truly believe that this song is about him. Hell, even Kevin didn't do that and Kevin was a sleaze at best. I know a lot of people like Justin and may even want him back with Britney but there's something so off about him. He seems very insincere. I can't explain it.

exactly baby, he has something very weird I don't know to explain it,,,, it's like he's trying to hide something... but I don't understand Britney... why the hell she didn't talk about it? ********* took advantage of the situation and britney fell into a bad reputation 

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, Denise said:

she started to be the Nsync dancer in 2001 I think,,, ********* and Jenna became very close and the press found out that they are dating... Britney didn't believe it at that time :otears: queen of innocence 

I'm assuming they were just messing around? Dating is a big word. My God, Justin is SO like my EX. Covert nice guy with a good rep, but an awful boyfriend and a selfish ************. 

4 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I also got that impression from what Jenna said. Given as to how deceptive he is, I wouldn't be surprised. Honestly, I think everyone took Britney for a fool back then. Everyone used and bullied her because she's kind. 

Just now, Denise said:

exactly baby, he has something very weird I don't know to explain it,,,, it's like he's trying to hide something... but I don't understand Britney... why the hell she didn't talk about it? ********* took advantage of the situation and britney fell into a bad reputation 

I think maybe it was her PR team who told her not to say anything. From what I remember, Britney was bashed for every little thing around that time. It has always been a 'damned if you, damned if you don't' situation with her. She could have proven her innocence in this 100% and it still wouldn't have mattered. People loved to humiliate her, bash her, hate on her for anything. I think if Britney was a tougher celebrity, most of the 2006/2007 bashing wouldn't have happened. She's always been an easy target, especially back then. It's only until recently that people started feeling bad for her. It's no wonder she withdrew from the public. Britney loved the camera and the camera loved her. Now, it's like she hates the outside world for what they did. No amount of apologies can take back how cruel people were to her, especially those closest to her. Even when you look at certain shows back then, they all mocked britney. 

Guest Brichney.
8 minutes ago, Daniella said:

Study Narcissistic personality disorder. I just broke up with one. They have an outside amazing social life character/personality (a fake facade), most people think they're nice and will fall for their charming personalities (I did too), but in truth, they are master manipulators, pathological liars, serial cheaters, and deceive everyone around them. They think most women are hoes, objects to be used by them. It's sick and they usually get away with everything because of their good reputation. They also get girls (and boys) easily, they have a Harem of people in love with them. They are players and ****** predators. Also, anything that happens is everyone else's fault, never theirs. I dated one. **** him.   

Guest Brichney.
7 minutes ago, Daniella said:

I also got that impression from what Jenna said. Given as to how deceptive he is, I wouldn't be surprised. Honestly, I think everyone took Britney for a fool back then. Everyone used and bullied her because she's kind. 

Yes, the same happened to me, and I'm just a student. When you are kind to people, they will use and abuse you. I can only imagine being kind in an industry like the music industry with wolves all around. Of course, they would take advantage of that. 

2 minutes ago, Daniella said:

I think maybe it was her PR team who told her not to say anything. 

I don't think so... she never said anything bad... she's very kind... when the poeple see a person like Britney kind and sweet they always talk bad about it..

Just now, Brichney. said:

Yes, the same happened to me, and I'm just a student. When you are kind to people, they will use and abuse you. I can only imagine being kind in an industry like the music industry with wolves all around. Of course, they would take advantage of that. 

where the hell is that interview from 2004 when she said that one day the truth will come?

Guest Brichney.
3 minutes ago, Denise said:

I don't think so... she never said anything bad... she's very kind... when the poeple see a person like Britney kind and sweet they always talk bad about it..

where the hell is that interview from 2004 when she said that one day the truth will come?

IDK! Link, anyone? 

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

um, because she cheated on him? yall discussing this in this thread is a MESS. she literally just confirmed in that interview that she dated him after they broke up and you crazed fans still make up stories. smh

3 minutes ago, Sparks said:

um, because she cheated on him? yall discussing this in this thread is a MESS. she literally just confirmed in that interview that she dated him after they broke up and you crazed fans still make up stories. smh

how do you know that she cheated on him? britney and wade never said that they were dating but jenna and justin admited it... jenna was dating justin when he was still with britney.. so if you don't know exactly what happened shut up pls... if you want I can come with proofs and dates

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

I know she's kind at heart but I also think that maybe her team had something to do with this. Given as to how controlling her team is now, I wouldn't be surprised if they were just as controlling back then. Everyone was trying to protect that perfect Britney image up until that point onwards. This may have been one of the things that was controlled as well. I don't know. It's just a theory. I also think she bottled up a lot of things. There were times where she genuinely looked hurt in interviews after being asked certain questions like 'All Eyes on Britney.' It's very subtle.

6 minutes ago, Army1 said:

Maybe it was a press/rumor mill type thing the time of the dating (even though Jenna seems uncomfortable in the interview and doesnt elaborate on it more to debunk the Lifetime movie narrative) but woukd she be as bold to publicly go out and stan at POM if she really was involved in something like that....https://instagram.com/p/BSVSw7lF3Pn/

it's been 15 years... everyone has moved on.............. except ********* lol  :jfallonlol:

Archived