Andy Cohen brings up Britney again

Slave4Brit88

The timeline with the breakup and wade and Jenna is very confusing... I think they were rarely together because they were so busy at that time and both of them got close with someone else and things just escalated... maybe Britney went further then she should have with wade... however Justin is a wuss and I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated first and when he found out abt wade he jumped on the opportunity to put all the blame on britney.  I hope Justin's next album underperforms... :byebitch:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, InTheZone4U said:

The timeline with the breakup and wade and Jenna is very confusing... I think they were rarely together because they were so busy at that time and both of them got close with someone else and things just escalated... maybe Britney went further then she should have with wade... however Justin is a wuss and I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated first and when he found out abt wade he jumped on the opportunity to put all the blame on britney.  I hope Justin's next album underperforms... :byebitch:

he cheated with Britney in 1999 with a girl Nicole.... I don't remember exactly her name 

Guest Brichney.
3 hours ago, Sparks said:

um, because she cheated on him? yall discussing this in this thread is a MESS. she literally just confirmed in that interview that she dated him after they broke up and you crazed fans still make up stories. smh

Here's one of the people buying into the Narc's BS, thinking the Narc is mister nice guy. :byebitch:

Guest Brichney.
5 hours ago, Army1 said:

Maybe it was a press/rumor mill type thing the time of the dating (even though Jenna seems uncomfortable in the interview and doesnt elaborate on it more to debunk the Lifetime movie narrative) but woukd she be as bold to publicly go out and stan at POM if she really was involved in something like that....https://instagram.com/p/BSVSw7lF3Pn/

My GOD!! Hollyweird, people sleeping with the same people and going to their ex's ex-flame's concerts! WEIRD!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

My GOD!! Hollyweird, people sleeping with the same people and going to their ex's ex-flame's concerts! WEIRD!!!! 

Exactly but the most weird thing is when you see 2 exes  of their ex loving each other... like britney and cameron  :umomg:

Guest Brichney.
11 minutes ago, Denise said:

Exactly but the most weird thing is when you see 2 exes  of their ex loving each other... like britney and cameron  :umomg:

Ikr? Then Alyssa Milano comes in and talks about how cute she thought they were, and she dated him too. Like? LIKE WHAT? Like? :shameless:

and that little jerk slept with all of them. :smokney:

44 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Ikr? Then Alyssa Milano comes in and talks about how cute she thought they were, and she dated him too. Like? LIKE WHAT? Like? :shameless:

and that little jerk slept with all of them. :smokney:

And he will sleep with many women in future.. do you know why? he is still frustrated because of his small di*k :cigney:

Guest Brichney.
3 minutes ago, Denise said:

And he will sleep with more women in future.. do you know why? he is still frustrated because of his small di*k :cigney:

Yeah, he needs validation. If not for his size then probably for something else. :shameless:

********* is a narcissist, never trust someone obsessed with sell a perfect image, they are serial liars a nd can **** anyone life to keep their perfect image out and protect their interests, britney always has been kind and at that time many in the industry were envious of her.

23 hours ago, Denise said:

Justin is a liar... in 2001 she was the Nsync dancer... in 2002 when he  was still dating Britney, the press said that Justin and Jenna are dating... Justin said " no no nooo we never dated"... In august or september 2002, Lynn Justin's mom and JC said that Justin and Britney are still dating, they broke up just a few days but they are ok... now, 15 year later Jenna confirmed that they dated... that means the press was right.

I feel so sorry for Britney :otears:

SIS thank you for the tea! When I was watching I was thinking to myself if there was an overlap between Jenna and Britney! And you can tell Jenna is not happy when the whole thing is mentioned. Ugh JT is a jerk. I found this snippet about JT and Jenna, saying JT dumped Brit early March and was out with Jenna later in March. Hmmmm 

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/justin-timberlake-and-jenna-dewan

Such an egotistical jerk, I totally know people like this that will cheat but then if they are cheated on they are furious and can't handle it. Mystic Man is also about JT yeah?

1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

SIS thank you for the tea! When I was watching I was thinking to myself if there was an overlap between Jenna and Britney! And you can tell Jenna is not happy when the whole thing is mentioned. Ugh JT is a jerk. I found this snippet about JT and Jenna, saying JT dumped Brit early March and was out with Jenna later in March. Hmmmm 

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/justin-timberlake-and-jenna-dewan

Such an egotistical jerk, I totally know people like this that will cheat but then if they are cheated on they are furious and can't handle it. Mystic Man is also about JT yeah?

exactly, Jenna was the Nynsc dancer in 2001 and the press speculated that Justin and her are very close but Britney didn't believe it.. In february 21st 2002, Justin performed on a show, I don't remember what show and Jenna was his dancer... In March Britney and Justin broke up and he was out again with Jenna ... Britney wrote a lot of songs about this My love was always there, Mystic Man etc... Then Britney and Justin reconciled, then again broke up, he was with Alyssa too, then again with Britney till April 2003. that was the last time when the press saw Britney in his house..

poor our baby :otears:

Now it makes sense to me why Britney said that she was upset for a while (b4 the break-up) on Primetime interview with Dianne Soya or whatever her name is.

I actually didn't even know she was Justin's dancer and they had a thing going on. How did I missed all that.

Archived