Britney needs to cover "Amar pelos dois"

chaotic93

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Finally my country won for the first time! :giggleney:

It was good that she did it, but I'm 99.9% sure that this is not going to happen.

ME TOO! It's so good that Portugal won this time... but specially because it's a truly sensitive and meaningful song... not a ******* edm or party song like most of them, year after year. :makeitrain:

it feel so good, so good! :otears: Salvador Sobral is such an amazing guy... the same for her sister. they are real artists you know?

ANYWAY, i highly doubt that Britney would cover it. even though she is totally capable of doing it, i agree.

2 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Finally my country won for the first time! :giggleney:

It was good that she did it, but I'm 99.9% sure that this is not going to happen.

I'm so happy for you! I really wanted Portugal to win and I celebrated his victory as if it were my own country :snapney:
What could I do anyway, my country finished last :britdrown:I mean,  no one here liked our own song so...

8 hours ago, Maryy said:

ME TOO! It's so good that Portugal won this time... but specially because it's a truly sensitive and meaningful song... not a ******* edm or party song like most of them, year after year. :makeitrain:

it feel so good, so good! :otears: Salvador Sobral is such an amazing guy... the same for her sister. they are real artists you know?

ANYWAY, i highly doubt that Britney would cover it. even though she is totally capable of doing it, i agree.

I had never heard of him until he won the festival song in Portugal 2 months ago, but I had heard of his sister. If you like the style of music he sang, listen to this song by Diogo Piçarra, a Portuguese singer with a lot of success currently in our country.

And this is more recent, it has been very successful in my country.

7 hours ago, Daxx said:

I'm so happy for you! I really wanted Portugal to win and I celebrated his victory as if it were my own country :snapney:
What could I do anyway, my country finished last :britdrown:I mean,  no one here liked our own song so...

Thank u :hugs:

What country are you from? I do not know who stayed last.

1 minute ago, Denise said:

thanks God my country is on the 7th place...everybody knows that the jury votes geopolitically :donewithit:

Eurovision needs to get rid of this jury **** like seriously :donewithit: they are supposed to balance the results but they always mess it up :donewithit:

6 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Eurovision needs to get rid of this jury **** like seriously :donewithit: they are supposed to balance the results but they always mess it up :donewithit:

was a huge difference between the jury vote and the public vote... for example my country on the jury vote was on the 15th place ( everyone knows that they don't like us) ..... but on the public vote we were on the 5th place .... huge huge difference...  I don't like the way they are voting, no wonder why Turkey is upset and they don't want to participe anymore :sassybrit:

11 minutes ago, Denise said:

was a huge difference between the jury vote and the public vote... for example my country on the jury vote was on the 15th place ( everyone knows that they don't like us) ..... but on the public vote we were on the 5th place .... huge huge difference...  I don't like the way they are voting, no wonder why Turkey is upset and they don't want to participe anymore :sassybrit:

My country was #12 in televoting but... #23 for jury :sassybrit:

1 hour ago, e-mailmyheart said:

Thank u :hugs:

What country are you from? I do not know who stayed last.

Spain :sassybrit:

We have such a bad reputation in Eurovision lol, even when we send good song like last year, we get a bad result. :meltdown:

Archived