Eurovisioney

DJSLAYZEE

9 hours ago, WeddingNight said:

Actually, https://eurovision.tv/story/exclusive-results-semi-finals-2017

Serbia actually "qualified" according to the jury, but they were 11th in televote, so it was quite a borderline result

And Macedonia was too low in both columns.

But jury ruined the chances of some other countries, for instance my country Estonia :staysalty: 

And raised Austria and Denmark from the dust, loool

But yeah, for me too, the jury makes it much less real... Like - who are these privileged people deciding.... bs

i ******* know right its hilarious tbh, Eurovision became trash, I'm amazed people still like it so much tbh :lostney:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Sis, no one out of Exhale knows they exist anyway, so shouldn't be a problem. :nicki2:

Not true though. Just because someone doesn't buy an album does not mean they don't listen to it.There is a reason she gained around a million new subscribers on YouTube since Glory when she hasn't shown much gains on there through her last eras and has straight dudes who've never listened to her other than baby one more time reviewing Glory on YouTube. The new music made quite a lot of people that know her from toxic days check her out and subscribe. A million exhalers didn't create new accounts to subscribe with. 

14 hours ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, GP loved Portugal y'all. Just see all over Twitter. And Spain is happy they got 0 votes. Just for one night we remembered Portugual exists, ******* epic. :omgreallyney:

What a stupid comment! 

20 hours ago, Maryy said:

Portugal just won :otears:

i'm just so proud of my country... i can't even. Salvador Sobral is so beautiful and such a talented guy... he is a real artist, that fights for real music, without fakes, fireworks and stuff like that. only music, meaningful music.

i'm hoping for a change now!

I find this disrespectful towards other artists tbh and he said this after winning the contest.:juggingu:

We need every kind of songs in this competition.There are 40+ countries.It's all about diversity.

And let's be honest Secret Garden did what Salvador thinks he did in 1995.

Belgium and France were my faves.

But still I am happy for Portugal.This is their first victory ever.And it is a very lovely and warm country and I am sure next year the feeling we are going to get will be great in Southern Europe.:brit2016:

Archived