• Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
8 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

I am European and I don't know what Eurovision is :zoomzoom:

It's trash. :trash:

And I'm not pissy just because the UK are hated so bad. :nyschool:

Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, Chris343 said:

I thought that we would do well this year, but alas...

Tragic. We are as irrelevant as Britney. :orangu:

Guest Nick Jonas
1 minute ago, Chris343 said:

Like I thought that everyone was loving it in the audience, but no-one voted cuz they hate us. I wonder if we'll stay in Eurovision now that we're leaving Europe??

It's probably a good chance to exit. Although Australia are there. :orangu:

7 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Like I thought that everyone was loving it in the audience, but no-one voted cuz they hate us. I wonder if we'll stay in Eurovision now that we're leaving Europe??

Yes, because there are some other non-european countrys in this contest.

2 hours ago, Daxx said:

You can't send songs that already exist to Eurovision. They must be made exclusively for the festival. :snapney:

actually a song doesnt have to be specifically made for eurovision, it has to have certrain "age" and it can't be played to a massive crowd, etc, to be submitted for eurovision. Like 1944 last year, there were some issues that it was played to at a concert way before it entered national contest so people put complains, but it was ignored. It doesn't need to be composed and recorded specifically for eurovision, but it has to be age limit and crowd limited.

Just now, marrecarney said:

actually a song doesnt have to be specifically made for eurovision, it has to have certrain "age" and it can't be played to a massive crowd, etc, to be submitted for eurovision. Like 1944 last year, there were some issues that it was played to at a concert way before it entered national contest so people put complains, but it was ignored. It doesn't need to be composed and recorded specifically for eurovision, but it has to be age limit and crowd limited.

The rules say so. It must be a song that wasn't release before November if I'm not wrong, but they let Jamala participate because the song was partly in English during the contest, and that's why there was controversy on her win. Because she didn't respect the rules by entering with a song that had been released.

Archived