So

Black_Out

Did anyone buy the Stages book, which included the DVD special of the show? I didnt...but I did steal the book from my library when I was 16 and cut all the pages out for posters :queenriri:

The photos are seriously stunning shots. I love all the black and white shots, the DWAD tour shots, but my fav is her in an oversized jean button down shirt. FLAWLESS. Go buy or steal from your library if you haven't yet. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Go "borrow" it from your public library :myjam:

I live in Brazil. My... I don't think my city has a public library. And the other city near me where there are several public libraries probably don't have it because it's just not the kind of English content you'd find there. :wontcry:

Just now, Applejack said:

I live in Brazil. My... I don't think my city has a public library. And the other city near me where there are several public libraries probably don't have it because it's just not the kind of English content you'd find there. :wontcry:

That sucks tbh! I'm sure its cheap online somewhere. Its worth it!

Archived