You Can Buy Seven Of Britney's Iconic Outfits On eBay

Ross Lohan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could work for her! She has the potencial to be a Museum artists like the Beatles... but almost every step her team had taken since X factor is making her image get down and denigrating her Legend image... I am sad, and I really want to help her but dont know how to do it :_(

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Onyx Guest said:

If these are the real thing, I can't understand how Britney can wear an old pair of jeans or a blouse over and over again for like 10 years but not keep track of where these iconic outfits go :beyfedup:

she sold some of them for her foundation. I remember the vma slave outfit was one of the items.

In the ebay description, it says the seller collected these items in 2003 when Britney auctioned them off. But one of the dresses being sold is the one she wore at the VMAs in 2008. How did they get that? :squintney: Does anybody know if she auctioned that off too? :lostney:

EDIT: She auctioned it off for Haiti relief in 2010: http://www.mtv.com/news/1630392/britney-spears-to-auction-off-2008-vma-dress-for-haiti-relief/

I Can't believe britney doesn't have such iconic outfits. i seriously can't believe it. :byebitch: our queen is so humble.

people forgot something, probably there's more than 1 darkchild video's  outfit, also the superbowl oufit seems easy to recreate.

and probably they're not the only one in this world, what would happen if the slave outfits got some cut or broke  before the performance? for sure the staff had to do an emergency outfit just in case. who knows. maybe britney has the original ones. or maybe i´m just delulu.

but yes this is too weird.

3 hours ago, crazy-charlie said:

I wish I could work for her! She has the potencial to be a Museum artists like the Beatles... but almost every step her team had taken since X factor is making her image get down and denigrating her Legend image... I am sad, and I really want to help her but dont know how to do it :_(

SO easy to brand yourself as a legend. All you have to do is reference your past work and reference rumors/stories about yourself. That's literally all it took for beyonce to brand herself as a "legend' in 2013. Kim is currently doing the same with all her KIMOJI merch.

It looked like Britney was going in that right direction with her BTI interlude from TCS:BS, but it's all gone downhill since then. 

8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

SO easy to brand yourself as a legend. All you have to do is reference your past work and reference rumors/stories about yourself. That's literally all it took for beyonce to brand herself as a "legend' in 2013. Kim is currently doing the same with all her KIMOJI merch.

It looked like Britney was going in that right direction with her BTI interlude from TCS:BS, but it's all gone downhill since then. 

What should or could we do? I really want to have more iconic moments.. I cant believe that Britney Jean and Glory are going to have only 2 vídeos seriously! Videos are cool, are viral, are image... so I guess we'll have to wait until B10 for more... One thing that I wish is that in the Asian tour she perform more songs from Glory, Femme Fatal, Circus and Blackout than the old (already seen 20000 times) songs

On 5.5.2017 at 7:24 PM, MAG said:

So why are they mismatched? Like the first one looks like Overprotected video meets What Its Like To be me DWAD...And the outfit second to last is DWAD pants and bra without the see through top? And the last one...where is that from?

1z22e4m.jpg

On 06/05/2017 at 4:42 AM, DMVofficial said:

1. Britney constantly references her past work, remember that she's a throwback hits who relies on her old successes and greatest hits

2. How Kim K. is branding herself as a legend?! She's a social media icon / tv starlet à la Paris Hilton

Smithsonian Museum should be the only official to have these costumes, that or team Britney, or even Britney herself.

Anyone notify Gaga of this? When Michael Jackson's costumes went to auction, Gaga made certain to purchase every single piece in order to preserve the items fully and not have the items separated nor lost in various auctions....

12 hours ago, Roger said:

1. Britney constantly references her past work, remember that she's a throwback hits who relies on her old successes and greatest hits

2. How Kim K. is branding herself as a legend?! She's a social media icon / tv starlet à la Paris Hilton

Right, Britney was on track to branding herself as a legend but she derailed so tragically. Ooh La La, Pretty Girls, and Britney Jean destroyed that completely. 

The fact that Kim K has enough "iconic moments" (using the term loosely) to be able to sell merch off of it all speaks volumes. Kim K is a legend. 

On 5/5/2017 at 2:33 PM, Onyx Guest said:

If these are the real thing, I can't understand how Britney can wear an old pair of jeans or a blouse over and over again for like 10 years but not keep track of where these iconic outfits go :beyfedup:

They're real. Britney put up most of her costumes for auction in 2002. Then she did some other auctions along the way. They were all for charity.

Archived