Now you know why her make up is always a mess

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I just don't get why they and Britney do the M&Gs....

Oh wait..

MONEY

Honestly I don't quite know about this, I mean how many people pass by for a meet and greet ? 10 ? or 15 ? That's about $22.500,00 per night extra, that doesn't really seem like so much for someone like Britney, she makes what ? $ 200,000 per show without m&g's ?

Like okay it's a lot of money, but if she didn't feel comfortable with doing them I don't think they'd have her do that for that extra amount.

5 hours ago, PARKBOM said:

She should never wear her eyeshadow any other color than black TBH it's so unflattering to her beautiful face :crying1:

black looks disgusting on her, especially the way she applies it. She looks the most flattering with brown eyeshadows just like the rest of the world.

Image result for britney instagram 2017

ugh ,these horrible horrible racoon eyes that make her look 70.

vs soft brown eyeshadows AND FILLED IN BROWS

Image result for britney interview 2016

14 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I do my own makeup and it looks great (just like many people I know) so that's really not an excuse:sickofu:

Most people who don't know how to do their makeup just use less products and end up looking not so different from their no makeup selves but Britney DESTORYS her face with that eyeshadow :zoomzoom:

Watch youtube, take lessons. It's part of her job to not to ruin her face. Or don't wear makeup at all. Even that would look better than this

Image result for britney grammy 2017

Its like neyde on ******** omg

200w.gif

Bad-Makeup-Britney-Spears.jpg

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Honestly I don't quite know about this, I mean how many people pass by for a meet and greet ? 10 ? or 15 ? That's about $22.500,00 per night extra, that doesn't really seem like so much for someone like Britney, she makes what ? $ 200,000 per show without m&g's ?

Like okay it's a lot of money, but if she didn't feel comfortable with doing them I don't think they'd have her do that for that extra amount.

If that's the case she would have free m&g. It's about money and if you don't think so, I'm sorry to say you are delusional.

Most artists actually frown upon ppl paying to meet them and have radio contests to win that so there isn't wealth privilege. 

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If that's the case she would have free m&g. It's about money and if you don't think so, I'm sorry to say you are delusional.

Most artists actually frown upon ppl paying to meet them and have radio contests to win that so there isn't wealth privilege. 

this is what she used to before FFT (remember the countless contests for Circus) but people were unhappy she didn't do more

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

People often do not respect things they receive for free I can imagine some folks acting out (rude etc) just because opportunity showed and it cost nothing so They do not care.

In current setting only Those who really seem to appreciate her can come. :)

Spoiler

btw Buy Britney's famous costumes on ebuy for 1 mil$ :brit:

That host was just :squintney: 

1 hour ago, Britney_baby said:

black looks disgusting on her, especially the way she applies it. She looks the most flattering with brown eyeshadows just like the rest of the world.

Image result for britney instagram 2017

ugh ,these horrible horrible racoon eyes that make her look 70.

vs soft brown eyeshadows AND FILLED IN BROWS

Image result for britney interview 2016

She can apply black eyeliner or pencil with proper eye shadows :hehehe:  The problem is she uses black eyeshadow all over her eyes.Maybe you meant that with looking disgusting with black? 

1 hour ago, falka said:

People often do not respect things they receive for free I can imagine some folks acting out (rude etc) just because opportunity showed and it cost nothing so They do not care.

In current setting only Those who really seem to appreciate her can come. :)

Hide contents

btw Buy Britney's famous costumes on ebuy for 1 mil$ :brit:

It's not technically free for all. Radio contests normally involve knowing a lot about the artist or work. 

2k is just wanting money. 

1 hour ago, Roger said:

this is what she used to before FFT (remember the countless contests for Circus) but people were unhappy she didn't do more

She could have done more with the contests. 

2 hours ago, falka said:

:soyeah: 

but not all fans are:paper: into facts   :)

They aren't but those are casual fans that won't get the same joy as a stan etc. 

So it would make sense to pick like five big fans/stan to meet Britney but give each more time, 

Honestly imo the best fan encounters with Britney I've heard are when she is out and about more than the m&g. 

Sure i don't want her to be obssesed with looks or with makeup, but she NEEDS to understand that looking good is one of her most important priorities as a POP Star, especially a Pop Princess, of course it's not acceptable to bully her because of her 'bad' looks but she really needs to be more professional. :forkit:

21 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

Image result for britney grammy 2017

16 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

16bddee.jpg 

5 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

2djtlb8.jpg

4 hours ago,  Kyle said:

i6gvg1.jpg

she looked better before getting her hair and makeup done(or before doing them herself):moorangu:

LyWnkV.jpg

and the dress looked better before they cut it:moorangu:

I'm choosing to believe that photo they have is a bitter, mean edit bc i haven't seen it...I mean exhale would've caught that. It's a terrible angle. 

She looked like herself during Private Show and Ellen and the Intimateney promo as well as the VMAS , but I just dont understand why the M+Gs are so bad, the lighting and her outfits...they should just stop. Is it her conservatorship that is money hungry, if she's uncomfortable she shouldn't do it.

Of course her face is thinner, she's always had a rounder face when she isn't super fit (which is fine, the problem is bad outfits not her being too big or thin). When she's on the beach she looks like herself, it's the fking m+gs and bad POM pictures that aren't good. I hope she establishes a good relationship with a makeup artist or cancels m+gs (i don't want bad press for her, she doesn't deserve it).  Like, the last two festivals she looked so pretty and like herself. She looks best with light eye makeup and not too much harsh eyeshadow around her eyes. I think part of the reason is bc people (especially stans) want 2001ney back and she's never coming back, don't hold her to a previous standard. Allow Britney to mature and evolve. 

Archived