Now you know why her make up is always a mess

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It's not technically free for all. Radio contests normally involve knowing a lot about the artist or work. 

2k is just wanting money. 

She could have done more with the contests. 

I see PoM M&G contests very often tbh, every newsletter of hers have one of this 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

Of course her face is thinner, she's always had a rounder face when she isn't super fit (which is fine, the problem is bad outfits not her being too big or thin). When she's on the beach she looks like herself, it's the fking m+gs and bad POM pictures that aren't good. I hope she establishes a good relationship with a makeup artist or cancels m+gs (i don't want bad press for her, she doesn't deserve it).  Like, the last two festivals she looked so pretty and like herself. She looks best with light eye makeup and not too much harsh eyeshadow around her eyes. I think part of the reason is bc people (especially stans) want 2001ney back and she's never coming back, don't hold her to a previous standard. Allow Britney to mature and evolve. 

THIS! She looks good when she's on the beach and with light make up or no make up so I hate these horrendous makeups :( 

btw her last M&G looks a bit better.. I can post the image

On 06/05/2017 at 4:27 AM, TeenSuccubus said:

I'm choosing to believe that photo they have is a bitter, mean edit bc i haven't seen it...I mean exhale would've caught that. It's a terrible angle. 

She looked like herself during Private Show and Ellen and the Intimateney promo as well as the VMAS , but I just dont understand why the M+Gs are so bad, the lighting and her outfits...they should just stop. Is it her conservatorship that is money hungry, if she's uncomfortable she shouldn't do it.

Oh no.. it's real.. I saw it on Getty images.

Archived