Now you know why her make up is always a mess

That host is annoying :squintney:

I can barely understand what he says, his speaking/diction is so hard to understand :squintney:

Anyway, this proves two things, one, Britney is not that diva archetype who cares of looking perfect 24/7 which is great, she has been like that since her teen days. But, she definitely needs to let professionals do what they know to do, no one tells her how to sing or dance on stage. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I do my own makeup and it looks great (just like many people I know) so that's really not an excuse:sickofu:

Most people who don't know how to do their makeup just use less products and end up looking not so different from their no makeup selves but Britney DESTORYS her face with that eyeshadow :zoomzoom:

Watch youtube, take lessons. It's part of her job to not to ruin her face. Or don't wear makeup at all. Even that would look better than this

Image result for britney grammy 2017

Man, Idk what the **** they were thinking with this eyeshadow. I guess not that the flash would make it look ****** up.

The photo of her inside looked amazing, but it was also a lot darker.

EDIT: Ok, so I just watched the clip. That makes a lot more sense because the excessive eye makeup is definitely Britney's style. But why use reddish-pink?? It's probably more so that it's not at all blended nor is it applied evenly. :/

3 hours ago, falka said:

is this good make up ?:foh:

When you are 20 you just need a bit of eye liner, concealer (if you're feeling up to it) mascara and blush and you are out the door, especially Britney's perfect face at that age. Now at 35 it's a little different, she needs to start hiding her age a little more and if she is doing her own makeup and does not know how to apply it properly she's just doing herself a disservice.

4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

I do my own makeup and it looks great (just like many people I know) so that's really not an excuse:sickofu:

Most people who don't know how to do their makeup just use less products and end up looking not so different from their no makeup selves but Britney DESTORYS her face with that eyeshadow :zoomzoom:

Watch youtube, take lessons. It's part of her job to not to ruin her face. Or don't wear makeup at all. Even that would look better than this

oh my god. :(  

4 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

She needs a better eyebrow shape.  I honestly don't even think she's wearing foundation, or if she is very little on her trouble areas, which makes the rest of her face that has no foundation look a different  color.  Her concealer was not set with setting powder so it began to crease immediately i'm sure. Her eye makeup was too dark for her outfit, and honestly its all wrong. She should have done a brighter blueish look imo, makes her eyes pop more. And I bet she quickly put bronzer and blush on her cheeks in the same spot in circles and called it a day. The lips at least look okay, but she should have lined them, and done a bolder color, especially with that eye makeup, just fell flat. 

8 hours ago, Britney_baby said:

She should never wear her eyeshadow any other color than black TBH it's so unflattering to her beautiful face :crying1:

8 hours ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

Skip this mess to 14.40

I'm not really surprised I also have anxiety, and when I go to a barber those 10-15 min feels like forever, but what surprise me is that we all know she has  issues but we expect her to be perfect and like everybody else anyway. she's doing great guys for a person with a lot of anxiety compared to other artists who are fine but not doing much anyway. :uknowit:

Yeeeah, no. Gays claiming Britney doesn't have any work on her face, like fillers and botox?:donewithit:

They obviously don't know ****.:nickishade:

thx for posting tho.

Archived