Now you know why her make up is always a mess

Skip this mess to 14.40

I'm not really surprised I also have anxiety, and when I go to a barber those 10-15 min feels like forever, but what surprise me is that we all know she has  issues but we expect her to be perfect and like everybody else anyway. she's doing great guys for a person with a lot of anxiety compared to other artists who are fine but not doing much anyway. :uknowit:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CJMCH said:

This would explain A LOT of things, specially the meet & greets. I HATE her team for making her do that every single date before the POM shows if her anxiety is that bad to the point where the makeup artist can not touch her.

I just don't get why they and Britney do the M&Gs....

Oh wait...

MONEY

I do my own makeup and it looks great (just like many people I know) so that's really not an excuse:sickofu:

Most people who don't know how to do their makeup just use less products and end up looking not so different from their no makeup selves but Britney DESTORYS her face with that eyeshadow :zoomzoom:

Watch youtube, take lessons. It's part of her job to not to ruin her face. Or don't wear makeup at all. Even that would look better than this

Image result for britney grammy 2017

And meantime other girls could be praised for a bare face
Thanks for sharing, They wasn't too mean. :sassybrit:

People seem to forget that before this Clive Davis thing took place, there was certain accident and a lot of stress in Brit's family.

At the end of the day regardless how WE want her to look & present herself it won't matter, its her own face!!

even though I do hope at some point she'll get over this anxiety & hire a pro make up team just because she's naturally beautiful and in the best shape so why not have the full look on point! The ***** is gorgeous when she want to be! 

21 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

I do my own makeup and it looks great (just like many people I know) so that's really not an excuse:sickofu:

Most people who don't know how to do their makeup just use less products and end up looking not so different from their no makeup selves but Britney DESTORYS her face with that eyeshadow :zoomzoom:

Watch youtube, take lessons. It's part of her job to not to ruin her face. Or don't wear makeup at all. Even that would look better than this

on this photo you can see how much this make up ruins her face, her good features are very obvious here

22 minutes ago, Britney_baby said:

Can someone remove the make up? Or make it more natural? I want to see if she still looks 50 without it

That sounds like bullshit, like she would have random people doing her makeup for each event, when she probably has that same makeup artist she is comfortable with to do everything except the more elaborate photoshoots (like V Magazine, which was obviously someone else's job)

:squintney:

ugh i get her having anxiety (i have it too) but idk i don't have a professional doing my makeup everyday and i look fine. britney just needs to watch youtube tutorials (what is she doing with that eyeshadow?). plus for some people like britney, less is more. she's a natural beauty she doesn't need that much makeup.

Archived