It's not because I'm a Britney fan ...

Because I know how to separate things and not be obsessed and like everything she does just because I'm a fan of her, but her perfumes are really the best in the perfume business of celebrities and even in the perfume business in general. I do not smell all the perfumes launched by celebrities, in fact I'm far from that but from those I've smelled I did not like it as much as Britney's.

I was offered Christina Aguilera by Night and the Beyonce Heat and I did not like them, they are practically full and I've had them for more than a year. Beyonce's scent smells of cheap perfume, however I think it has more "personality" than Christina's By Night, perhaps for being more warm and intense.

I also smelled Ariana Grande and I was not pleased. I do not smell all the perfumes launched by Britney, because I have never found everyone for sale where I live, but the 4 that I have bought from her I loved and did not last more than 2 months from the moment I buy them, the last one I bought was Maui Fantasy at 3 months and I'm going to buy another one because I loved it and it's perfect for the hot weather!

In addition the bottles of their perfumes are beautiful, they serve as decoration objects!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I made a comparison with what I have, is there a problem?

It just seems super silly imo. Why do you assume that anyone cares about your perfume taste?? Anyone here can just test the perfumes if they are interested and everyonews taste is different anyway.. so Yeah I dont get the point of this whole thread.

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It just seems super silly imo. Why do you assume that anyone cares about your perfume taste?? Anyone here can just test the perfumes if they are interested and everyonews taste is different anyway.. so Yeah I dont get the point of this whole thread.

Do not get upset just because I did not like Christina Aguilera's perfume :giggleney:

And I have as much right to give my opinion about a perfume as other fans say whether or not they like a Britney album or song! Because if I were in the order of your comment and the way you think, no one talked about what music or albums like Britney more (since this is a Britney Forum) because anyone has access to her work on both YouTube and Spotify to form an opinion :yaknow:

Just now, e-mailmyheart said:

Do not get upset just because I did not like Christina Aguilera's perfume :giggleney:

And I have as much right to give my opinion about a perfume as other fans say whether or not they like a Britney album or song! Because if I were in the order of your comment and the way you think, no one talked about what music or albums like Britney more (since this is a Britney Forum) because anyone has access to their work on both YouTube and Spotify to form an opinion :yaknow:

I couldnt care less about your perfume taste. Which is probably a part of why this thread is so baffling to me.

sure you have the right to do it but why bother?? Its just.... useless.

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I couldnt care less about your perfume taste. Which is probably a part of why this thread is so baffling to me.

It's just an opinion and a comment so calm down :howiroll:

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

No more useless than discussing anything britney or floptina related on this forum, it's all a waste of time let's face it

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, notacamwhore said:

No more useless than discussing anything britney or floptina related on this forum, it's all a waste of time let's face it

But this is a britney forum we sign up here to discuss about britney:plzexplain: if it's a waste of time why are you on here:ponderney:

55 minutes ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

But this is a britney forum we sign up here to discuss about britney:plzexplain: if it's a waste of time why are you on here:ponderney:

What my point was that floptina fan said that talking about britneys perfume is useless but it's just the same as talking about her music or celebrities in general on the internet =

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

That's mean, this is an online forum where we discuss and share our opinion about britney (not in a troll way) so, if you don't want to read all these stuffs, why are you here then. You can just follow breatheheavy on ig or something for news, no need to sign up to the forum.  

25 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

That's mean, this is an online forum where we discuss and share our opinion about britney (not in a troll way) so, if you don't want to read all these stuffs, why are you here then. You can just follow breatheheavy on ig or something for news, no need to sign up to the forum.  

Im here to get Britney news, see fans opinions on her choreo, shows and music not to read someone saiyng that "every other celebrity has shitty perfume but Britneys is great"

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Im here to get Britney news, see fans opinions on her choreo, shows and music not to read someone saiyng that "every other celebrity has shitty perfume but Britneys is great"

The forum doesn't revolve around your needs or wants though does it, lots of people might be interested in the perfume, so wind yer neck in :whitneyshade:

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

But this is a BRITNEY forum, so you'll read fan reviews on everything that relates to her, even opinions on her perfumes :mcwave:

6 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Fantasy is even better then Paris Hilton perfume. My only complaint is that it sort of wears off after a little bit and I wish it stayed prominent longer 

I never smelled any Paris Hilton perfume, but Fantasy (the first one) in me lasts a few hours. 

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Well, its a forum. Its a way to start a topic to talk about.

Archived