FIFA WORLD CUP 18 THEME SONG

21 minutes ago, WeddingNight said:

The fact that Russia has homophobic laws doesn't at all mean that Russian football [team] is homophobic, for instance. Or does it now?

Well kinda. Since the goverment are funding the world cup. They are paying security and remodeling stadiums. Plus the president"dictator" will attend opening or closing ceremony where she will have to perform the song if she dodnit

4 hours ago, ShadowTriumph said:

that jlo and pitiful song was embarrassing , they tried  to do ... something :lostney:

It was cute but thats it.Cute like pretty girls but not good the world cup . Loved jlo outfit tho 

article-2656532-1EB5298200000578-750_964

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BritintheZone said:

Well kinda. Since the goverment are funding the world cup. They are paying security and remodeling stadiums. Plus the president"dictator" will attend opening or closing ceremony where she will have to perform the song if she dodnit

It was cute but thats it.Cute like pretty girls but not good the world cup . Loved jlo outfit tho 

article-2656532-1EB5298200000578-750_964

Yeah, I guess you are right. To look at it from this perspective, it doesn't seem nice at all. But then again, it is a much wider event than just politics.  I don't know, I am so torn about this.

3 hours ago, PBoy said:

NO

Britney is an icon, not a gay one, straight one, male or female, just an icon!

And this is about futebol and a tournament, not about gay rights, genders equality, feminism right, or relegion status!

So chill, it's Britney and Futebol, thats it

Preach. Tell em!

:staysalty:

3 hours ago, PBoy said:

3 hours ago, PBoy said:

B

On 5/1/2017 at 6:36 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

I'd rather Britney not support a country that is doing nothing about the government of one of it's republics torturing and killing innocent gay men.

I'm a big football fan and I love watching the World Cup tournament. I think Britney would support the  tournament not russian politics.

The final tournament will involve 32 national teams, which include 31 teams determined through qualifying competitions and the automatically qualified host team. The preliminary competition for the 2018 FIFA World Cup  sees a total of 210 national teams(Most likely,your country is there too) across six continents competing for 31 available spots.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/

The FIFA World Cup is the world's most widely viewed sporting event; an estimated 715.1 million people watched the final match of the 2006 FIFA World Cup held in Germany and the 2010 event in South Africa was broadcast to 204 countries on 245 different channels. Inside the stadiums, a total of 3,170,856 spectators attended the 64 matches an average of 49,670 per match and the third highest aggregate attendance behind USA 1994 and Germany 2006. Yes, both the preliminary and final competitions act as a massive promotion for the game of football and for the host nation(s)(Russia). However, it doesn't mean that all national teams and all the football fans around the world love Russia and support their politics.If you disagree,tell them to stop supporting the event! They are more involved than whoever will be chosen to record the theme song for the tournament. But it's just how I see it. I could be wrong....

On 1/5/2017 at 5:36 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

I'd rather Britney not support a country that is doing nothing about the government of one of it's republics torturing and killing innocent gay men.

***** you criticized me some weeks ago for not wanting Britney to be involved with Russia because of the gay problems. :wannadie: 

10 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I'm a big football fan and I love watching the World Cup tournament. I think Britney would support the  tournament not russian politics.

The final tournament will involve 32 national teams, which include 31 teams determined through qualifying competitions and the automatically qualified host team. The preliminary competition for the 2018 FIFA World Cup  sees a total of 210 national teams(Most likely,your country is there too) across six continents competing for 31 available spots.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/

The FIFA World Cup is the world's most widely viewed sporting event; an estimated 715.1 million people watched the final match of the 2006 FIFA World Cup held in Germany and the 2010 event in South Africa was broadcast to 204 countries on 245 different channels. Inside the stadiums, a total of 3,170,856 spectators attended the 64 matches an average of 49,670 per match and the third highest aggregate attendance behind USA 1994 and Germany 2006. Yes, both the preliminary and final competitions act as a massive promotion for the game of football and for the host nation(s)(Russia). However, it doesn't mean that all national teams and all the football fans around the world love Russia and support their politics.If you disagree,tell them to stop supporting the event! They are more involved than whoever will be chosen to record the theme song for the tournament. But this is just how I see it. I could be wrong....

Oh no, I understand it's the biggest world sporting event. I just don't agree with it being held in a country that isn't doing anything about the killing of innocent men.

Unfortunately that can't be avoided due to legal issues, but I hope FIFA at least addresses the issue in some way. Imagine all of the gay players and fans that are fearing going over there.

Just now, Borja said:

***** you criticized me some weeks ago for not wanting Britney to be involved with Russia because of the gay problems. :wannadie: 

When? :ponderney:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

When? :ponderney:

I don't know, you called me ignorant for saying that and the topic got closed some time later.

It hurt me because I like you and that, but it don't matter, I forgive you because you are cute. :giggleney:

Archived