FIFA WORLD CUP 18 THEME SONG

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, neel21 said:

TOTALLY! Doesn't matter where FIFA is, Football fans are gonna tune in anyways.....Waka Waka was for when FIFA was in South Africa and that song EXPLODED like nobody's business

I'd rather Britney not support a country that is doing nothing about the government of one of it's republics torturing and killing innocent gay men.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'd rather Britney not support a country that is doing nothing about the government of one of it's republics torturing and killing innocent gay men.

I checked Wikipedia, apparently UAE is hosting FIFA 17 and 18 and not Russia. Correct me if im wrong though...

EDIT: Sorry, I checked the articles for the Club WC. Yeah, Russia is hosting the 2018 WC. 

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But she hasn't released anything the years there is FIFA World Cups: 2006, 2010, 2014. So I'm expecting 2018 to be the same.

The only exceptions were 1998 and 2002.

Well, that's almost 50/50 so who knows :P

The artist just creates a theme song for the world cup and thats it 

just promoting the world cup and their name

2 minutes ago, Enoshima Junko said:

NO

Britney Is a Gay Icon and Russia is Homophobic as Hell

Nobody should support the next world cup

NO

Britney is an icon, not a gay one, straight one, male or female, just an icon!

And this is about futebol and a tournament, not about gay rights, genders equality, feminism right, or relegion status!

So chill, it's Britney and Futebol, thats it

1 hour ago, ShadowTriumph said:

most probably shakira will snatch the world cup theme song(for like the 5th time in a row), that hoe lives off FIFA :byebitch:

I'm so tired of Shakira doing the World Cup theme songs.:sofedup: They are not even that good imo.

1 hour ago, ShadowTriumph said:

that jlo and pitiful song was embarrassing , they tried  to do ... something :lostney:

That song was absolute garbage.

Guest Diamond Horse

The fact that Russia has homophobic laws doesn't at all mean that Russian football [team] is homophobic, for instance. Or does it now?

Archived