I love that Britney music has always been age apropriate

Cappycorn87

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/29/2017 at 9:33 PM, PokemonSpears said:

No, Ooh La La was in 2013 and Tom's Diner, 2015, but still just two years apart.

Ooh La La was followed by Work ***** and preceded by Scream & Shout :plzexplain:

Ooh La La is childish because it was for a kids movie and she recorded it for her kids. It's a cute song but wouldn't fit on any of her albums, except maybe BOMT or Oops. Interesting about the age thing though. I've noticed that for a long time but never remarked on it.

Femme Fatale was about going to the clubs as a 30 year old... which Britney didn't even do. Circus was more mature than Femme Fatale was. Pretty Girls seems like a song written by 16 year olds. 

On 4/29/2017 at 3:54 PM, mental mystic said:

I mean :quirkney:

I don't think Slave 4 U was exactly age appropriate. Her younger years in general were pretty controversial.

How was it not age appropriate? She was 19 when it came out. The average age to lose your virginity is 16-17.

13 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Femme Fatale was about going to the clubs as a 30 year old... which Britney didn't even do. Circus was more mature than Femme Fatale was. Pretty Girls seems like a song written by 16 year olds. 

How was it not age appropriate? She was 19 when it came out. The average age to lose your virginity is 16-17.

19 is still really young, still a teen and barely legal, and sure teenagers have *** but teens singing about *** isn't exactly age appropriate. Not that I care, idgaf but that was definitely controversial, I remember after that song my parents tried to ban Britney in our household hahahaha

For me, ITZ, Blackout and Glory suits the most her age and sittuation at those moments. With ITZ she was partying, experimenting with new stuff, excited and so on. With Blackout she wanted to escape from her life, party, go a little bit slutty, with Glory she is again feeling it - good with her life, with her body, comfident. Anyway it's my oppinion

Archived