Britney owns the prettiest, most beautiful album cover ever taken

zone

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I have a confession to make...since I bought the vinyl, I love the cover. it's just... I never owned a Britney vinyl before, and it looks so pretty and big. :unbelievableney: 

That is awesome! I was tempted to buy it too, but I don't have a record player. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoy the cover, someone has to! :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

That is awesome! I was tempted to buy it too, but I don't have a record player. Anyways, I'm glad you enjoy the cover, someone has to! :quirkney:

I listened to SP original once with my friend's vinyl player. It felt so good. :giggleney:  Also, there was a picture inside I'd never seen before (exhalers and you probably saw it) and it was a nice surprise. 

42 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

She needs to shot better album covers. My favorites are ITZ,  Circus and even Blackout (it's kinda messy and iconic) I know the Britney head shot is her trademark but it's getting boring and the fonts they use...

I'd have loved the Glory cover with a frame of LaChapelle's video... :crying1:

9 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Who is "everyone" ???? :plzexplain:

I've literally never heard anyone complain about it before. Cover is flawless & the artwork in the CD booklet is iconic AF :staysalty:

It was way different on eFG back in the day.  They thought it was boring and the medallions were cheap.  Not making it up. :snapney:

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Give it 14 years, everyone will talk about how flawless this album cover is.

It's true, everyone now thinks the circus tour was flawless and basically primeney 2.0 when back then they basically ripped it apart and that the only thing that saved it was the production. It never ends.

Archived