Can We Be Glad That Hey Ma is A Commercial Flop now?

RafaelSpears

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The song is honestly not good. At first I was mad at them releasing the Camilla Cabeza version but finally... they can keep it, it's so unoriginal and bad I don't want Britney to be associated to that :sew:

I just can't they chose Camilla over Britney but hey... at least Slumber Party had more success than that  :queenriri:

2 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Where have you been living? Under a stupid rock? :weirdmeout:

isnt this the song britney and another guy recorded, but then execs thought camilla was more marketeable so...yeah?? is it???

excuse moi, i dont follow these *******

i barely follow britney anymore, but she aint that hard to track when she aint doing nothing

talk about giving a damn about camilla hair and pitbull either :queenriri:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Streets said:

Nobody in their right mind thought that trash track was a hit after hearing it, tbh

Team B needs to keep Karen K on salary considering Larry agreed to put Britney on that song originally :kidcries:... THAT'S what's honestly scary 

He needs to stop asking his daughter what's hot nowadays. 

14 hours ago, mauureee said:

Britney should have taken Justin Biebers place in "Despacito" from Luis Fonzi, that song is a big hit and now i'm addicted to it 

Im ******* done with that song, It's being overplayed here in Colombia, I cant take it take it no more :byebitch:

Archived