OK, let's talk Toxic from Circus Tour

Alice X

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

:nobitch: Those words will never leave my lips.

Nor will I ever say BJ was a good album/era. It just doesn't work. :zoomzoom:

Circus Tour energy and choreography were better IMO, I'd much rather watch Circus Tour videos than POM :forkit:

I didn't create this thread to bash POM though. POM is flawless. Yes, 2017ney is bored of it and it shows in the lazy moves and the half-assing. But 2016ney was close to perfection: 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

pom5.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And I'm not even pointing out the best dance moves she has had back in 2016 :queenflopga:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SchatarSapphira said:

I didn't create this thread to bash POM though. POM is flawless. Yes, 2017ney is bored of it and it shows in the lazy moves and the half-assing. But 2016ney was close to perfection: 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

pom5.gif

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

And I'm not even pointing out the best dance moves she has had back in 2016 :queenflopga:

POM is flawless? OK sis, we agree to disagree :NYcackle:

6 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

That's the problem with Britney- fans. Complaining and bashing every ******* little thing then years after they love it and praise it and compares every new thing to it...

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacts. Like Femme Fatale. It was praised to the gods when it came out. And now years later people on here are bashing it ? Even though it was Britney's most commercially successful era in YEARS and the album got critical acclaim for being avant garde. 

7 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

I find the break flawless, what do you think? 

:queenflopga: 

Not the most intense or complex choreo, but looks so good with that beat :thirsty:

Over here trying to figure out why one of the dancers is wearing a limited edition Louis Vuitton Grafiti T-Shirt on stage while sweating (Black shirt with pink words)

https://www.therealreal.com/products/men/clothing/t-shirts/louis-vuitton-pullover-logo-t-shirt

48 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

& you continue to be delusional :begone:

Oh really?? What was so wrong the revamped show last year. The choreo was better and more intense than it had been in years( not prime level but still)her energy was in point,  she had choreo throughout the whole show, which back then was perfectly executed. We got the flawless bom and tomh performances......so what was so wrong with it??? And since what I think if it is what the majority of fans think, your obviously the delusional one. Now go take a seat 

Ugh-- I remember seeing that Toxic break for the first time and thinking "wow, Britney really can't dance anymore." It's not terrible, but she just didn't make it look good. She used to always know how to make every move look cool, but this was the beginning of sloppy-ney. :(

Archived