Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

OK, let's talk Toxic from Circus Tour


Alice X

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SchatarSapphira said:

People back then didn't like it, since she was wearing heels and they thought the combination of heels and tight pants caused her stiffness 

34yd65h.gif

 

 

And now we all miss these outfits :staysalty:

 

I don't know about other people, but personally, I always loved that outfit.

:lollipop:

Link to comment
42 minutes ago, SchatarSapphira said:

People back then didn't like it, since she was wearing heels and they thought the combination of heels and tight pants caused her stiffness 

34yd65h.gif

 

 

And now we all miss these outfits :staysalty:

 

That's the problem with Britney- fans. Complaining and bashing every ******* little thing then years after they love it and praise it and compares every new thing to it...

Link to comment
35 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

it's better than every pom choreo* imo

It's your opinion yes, but you cannot compare that dancebreak or any other choreo during the TCSBS tour with the choreo and energy that she is performing almost throughout the whole Piece of Me show. 

Cant wait to see her take the show on the road, I think it'll be explosive and crazy good in that element!

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

That's the problem with Britney- fans. Complaining and bashing every ******* little thing then years after they love it and praise it and compares every new thing to it...

IA. Just watch this fan base in 2020 - "OMG, we miss POM so much, it was the best from Britney post-2004 :sobbing: " 

Link to comment
Guest $elfish

Her dancing was on point why do people hate on her circus tour dancing ? It's 100 times better than pomney she doesn't flail her arms around 24/7 and she moves her lower body 

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

I find the break flawless, what do you think? 

:queenflopga: 

 

Not the most intense or complex choreo, but looks so good with that beat :thirsty:

I don't like the dancebreak, but I love her look and general appearance. I like the second chorus little dancebreak tho

Link to comment
3 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

IA. Just watch this fan base in 2020 - "OMG, we miss POM so much, it was the best from Britney post-2004 :sobbing: " 

:nobitch: Those words will never leave my lips.

Nor will I ever say BJ was a good album/era. It just doesn't work. :zoomzoom:

3 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

It's your opinion yes, but you cannot compare that dancebreak or any other choreo during the TCSBS tour with the choreo and energy that she is performing almost throughout the whole Piece of Me show. 

Circus Tour energy and choreography were better IMO, I'd much rather watch Circus Tour videos than POM :forkit:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block