What year of her career would you erase?

thousand oaks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what year was it that she asked will.i.am to be executive producer for BJ. Was it 2012?? i'd erase that year. if it was 2012, I wouldn't erase 2013 as we probably would've got a better album. Oh and i'd erase 2015 because PG flopped  which made her apparently scrap an album plus she extended Vegas for another 2 years

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

probably 2004. Toxic and OH Tour wouldn't have happened which would be a shame, but she never would have met Kevin Federline which lead so so many problems 

yeh its a hard one because 2004 was a successful year for Britney with the OH Tour and having her 1st ever UK #1 single Toxic followed by her 2nd UK #1 single Everytime. But like you said if she never met Kevin, none of 2007 antics would have happened. But again I feel bad for saying this because if she didn't meet Kevin, she wouldnt have had her 2 boys who she clearly adores

15 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

what year was it that she asked will.i.am to be executive producer for BJ. Was it 2012?? i'd erase that year. if it was 2012, I wouldn't erase 2013 as we probably would've got a better album. Oh and i'd erase 2015 because PG flopped  which made her apparently scrap an album plus she extended Vegas for another 2 years

yeh its a hard one because 2004 was a successful year for Britney with the OH Tour and having her 1st ever UK #1 single Toxic followed by her 2nd UK #1 single Everytime. But like you said if she never met Kevin, none of 2007 antics would have happened. But again I feel bad for saying this because if she didn't meet Kevin, she wouldnt have had her 2 boys who she clearly adores

Yeah but she prob would have gone on to meet a good guy and have kids anyway. If the whole breakdown never happened, we would still prob have primney and the breakdown was bc of Kevin so

I'd take away everything after or right before the Outrageous music video was being filmed...everything after has been a disaster including that MV... it's like Beyonce cursed her that year... or maybe Madonna.. I dont know who it was but I'm pretty sure someone is responsible for some kind of satanic curse. :sobbing:

12 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

probably 2004. Toxic and OH Tour wouldn't have happened which would be a shame, but she never would have met Kevin Federline which lead so so many problems 

10 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yeah but she prob would have gone on to meet a good guy and have kids anyway. If the whole breakdown never happened, we would still prob have primney and the breakdown was bc of Kevin so

I see what you guys are trying to say about Kevin, but if Britney has one or more of the elaborated on mental illnesses (bipolar disorder, multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, etc) those are genetic and they would have surfaced at some point in her twenties even if she was completely stress free and didnt have Kevin in her life. 

The media and others in the mainstrem always paint Britneys breakdown as the same type of breakdown that Mariah Carey went through in the early 00s...from being overworked, stressed, burned out, too tired, scrutinized, having too much going on, etc.

But unlike Mariah's breakdown, (where she just took some time off to rest and came back like nothing ever happened,), Britney saw the emergence of a debilitating mental illness (ala Amanda Bynes) that took hold of her and would require her father to be a caretaker for her for the rest of her life (possibly). 

The stress she was going through with Kevin and the **** use didnt help anything - but a lot of the time if you are generically predisposed to a mental illness you can still get sick even if youre **** free and not going through a tumultuous time in your life.

Look at Amanda Bynes, she was no one near as famous as Britney and had no where near the amount of public pressure, drama and stress in her life, but one random day she just started acting weird on social media and things got worse and worse until we found out she was schizophrenic. 

Theres an extremely high chance that Britney would have still gone through the things she went through even without Kevin in her life.

Archived