I feel like 2018 could be another 2010 for Britney

andreafly1

Few photoshoots with interviews like: "So Britney what are your plans for the future? New music? New residency?" "Uhm, Hawaii with family and a lot of Skittles, at the moment...but you never know...we'll see!", a Greatest Hits with 2 o 3 brand new tracks ("20 Years Of Britney Spears: The Hits") and maybe a couple of cameos on tv shows, that's it. :selenerz:

She deserves a long break tbh but i'd rather get a new album with proper promotion to show everyone she can still compete with current pop artists after 20 years! :slayney:

Thoughts? :moorangu:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

Few photoshoots with interviews like: "So Britney what are your plans for the future? New music? New residency?" "Uhm, Hawaii with family and a lot of Skittles, at the moment...but you never know...we'll see!", a Greatest Hits with 2 o 3 brand new tracks ("20 Years Of Britney Spears: The Hits") and maybe a couple of cameos on tv shows, that's it. :selenerz:

She deserves a long break tbh but i'd rather get a new album with proper promotion to show everyone she can still compete with current pop artists after 20 years! :slayney:

giphy.gif

But the big question we all wanna know is...

Will we get a third single for the next era?

Or will we even get 2?

Will there be any singles at all?

Can an album have a negative amount of singles? What would that mean?

I should get some sleep 

My nose started to bleed can I die?

it wont stop

what does this mean?

Is Godney punishing me for mentioning a third single?

Show mercy please

1 hour ago, Dripping For Britney said:

giphy.gif

You're flawless but let's be honest. :moorangu:

That's just me trying to be realistic but who knows what future brings...! 

48 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Why would you be so negative with all the hope for the near future fans are soon to expect.  

Our expectations as fans are usually very different from reality and trying to give a honest point of view doesn't mean beign negative. :moorangu:

I just re-watched For the Record & I'm surprised how alive and back to her old self she was back then. 
But when I watch videos of her Femme Fatale days it seems like she's a different person... she was so awkward and not feeling herself. I'm really asking myself what happened to her in 2010. That's so mysterious.. I don't understand. 

10 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

The problem of a break is not the "pause" itself, but the fact that she won't be rehearsing or training her dancing. She totally stopped dancing during 2010 and you can see the results during the whole FF era :crying2:

So if she's going to take a long break I hope she's going to dance lessons at least once or twice a week :usher: or she'll come back really dancing like Adele in 2019 :nicki2:

1 hour ago, Silhouette said:

She can have a break in 2019 but 2018 needs to be memorable, it's BOMT'S 20th anniversary, a Greatest Hits is not enough!

Well see here's the thing idk if they're going to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the single or the album, I feel like they might wait till 2019 when BOMT the album came out, but we'll see. At any rate BOMT the single won't turn 20 till Sept of next year so I wouldn't expect anything till late 2018, unless they release B10 in the Spring/early Summer and like an album boxset or something in the fall......if she releases B10 next year we certainly won't be getting a disc of unreleased material as the 20th celebration because it would cost the label too much money because technically it would be like another studio album. 

Archived