I feel like 2018 could be another 2010 for Britney

andreafly1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Few photoshoots with interviews like: "So Britney what are your plans for the future? New music? New residency?" "Uhm, Hawaii with family and a lot of Skittles, at the moment...but you never know...we'll see!", a Greatest Hits with 2 o 3 brand new tracks ("20 Years Of Britney Spears: The Hits") and maybe a couple of cameos on tv shows, that's it. :selenerz:

She deserves a long break tbh but i'd rather get a new album with proper promotion to show everyone she can still compete with current pop artists after 20 years! :slayney:

Thoughts? :moorangu:

I'll tell you about the years back in the day when we could only dream of what you're saying here, even an interview! 

But that's not the case now, ofc she's gonna take a break but she'll be back SLAYING out there and proving all the haters wrong. They'll have to look for things real hard to complain about that's for sure cause new Britney's on a mission!

Archived