Unpopular Opinion:I don't like Slumber Party MV

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

R u joking Private show is one of the most pitched songs on glory as well as what you need. If you've been a fan of britney since 1998 then you would know this too.. the chorus of that song makes my ears bleed. Although naturalney makes a small appearance in the second verse "my encore is immaculate"

I'm Britney fan since October 1998.

You have to accept that Britney CAN SING LIKE THAT! Obviously in the recording studio, but that's HER VOICE!
It's the BABY VOICE us fans use to argue about! 

It's not like she records a low-version of the song and they high-pitch the whole thing!
And obviously there's autotune, but that's used when you're out of tune (duh)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, sibode said:

You have to accept that Britney CAN SING LIKE THAT! Obviously in the recording studio, but that's HER VOICE!

It's not like she records a low-version of the song and they high-pitch the whole thing!

Chileeeeeeeee. I can't 

21 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I think after Perfume, Pretty Grils and Make Me..., this fanbase was ready to eat up whatever they got

Most people I showed the video to didn't find it that interesting. There's no real plot and most of the costumes are awful.

Also, she barely dances and the choreo is just her posing for most of the time. What's the point of getting Tinasha if you're not gonna dance?

3A82215000000578-3949202-image-a-19_1479

(Couldn't find a GIF of this part but you get my point. The choreo is typical Britney-half-*****-Charm)

100% This.

The choreo and the outfits are the only thing that I don't like about the video. Like Pedro said, it's the typical half *** choreo by Charm . And I hate that she uses this for the POM Shows. Except that, I really love the video and she looks hot AF. It's one of her best videos in years, since Femme Fatale or Work ***** (I didn't like that much the mv but at least she looks good. But I feel it's the typical will.i.am video, especially after having seen S&S mv. The mannequins part :orangu:)

2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

100% This.

The choreo and the outfits are the only thing that I don't like about the video. Like Pedro said, it's the typical half *** choreo by Charm . And I hate that she uses this for the POM Shows. Except that, I really love the video and she looks hot AF. It's one of her best videos in years, since Femme Fatale or Work ***** (I didn't like that much the mv but at least she looks good. But I feel it's the typical will.i.am video, especially after having seen S&S mv. The mannequins part :orangu:)

What's the problem with the mannequins? They're artsy fartsy and different.

4 hours ago, sibode said:

:moorangu: chill girl. 

23 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That's not saying much tbh. What's it's competition? She looked completly dead in the FF videos and Perfume, PG and MM are awful. The only real competition is Work ***** and that one has superior visuals and costumes.

tumblr_mu0rv1pu2r1r6v7v8o1_500.gif

Work ***** is a **** video

It's not superior to anything

Archived