Unpopular Opinion:I don't like Slumber Party MV

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jimbo said:

I remember one of my best friends who trashed Britney since I knew her couldn't believe how good Britney looked in WB. She was so flawless., first time I saw primeney in years.

True. Everybody in here drags Work Btich but, in my opinion, it's a better song and video than SP. Better dancing, better costumes and the whole video just screams "expensive". When will Slumber Party with it's horrible choreo and tacky costumes?

qChBrAJ4fXprW.gif

Slumber Party's not my favorite video. But I really liked it. She looked alive. I thought she looked amazing, and I liked the costumes. Sure, WB was a better video, but this fanbase in general gets too caught up in comparing things. I just want to enjoy what Britney is doing RIGHT NOW. And that was a fun video.  

Could have done without Tinashe. Not sure why she was there. I see you RCA. I've caught on to your silly games. No shade towards Tinashe. Very talented and underrated artist. But there was no reason for her to be there other than for them to get her free publicity.  :ririshade2:

Slumber Party was such a vibrant, **** and entertaining pop video tbh. The aesthetics, setting, costumes, dancing, facials and overall attitude were all on point. Its what other pop stars aren't able to meet the standards of rn. I'm honestly so bored of most pop videos these days because they really aren't delivering or serving anything for me. Britney always delivers with her music videos compared to her pop peers. Perfume, Make Me and PG really aren't enough to argue that her mvs now are getting bad when SP was her most latest mv.

People should be gateful that we still have a pop star that delivers videos like this, because if you look at the mess Katy Perry and some of her other peers are releasing as mvs, you really see the difference and appreciate it to. Britney SERRRVVVED with SP. **** the views and charts. The video was great and the song imo is catchy af.

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:True. Everybody in here drags Work Btich but, in my opinion, it's a better song and video than SP. Better dancing, better costumes and the whole video just screams "expensive". When will Slumber Party with it's horrible choreo and tacky costumes?

qChBrAJ4fXprW.gif

Whaaat. Sorry but I feel like there still wasn't excitement in Britney's eyes she looked like she was just playing **** and didn't feel it. Also that video is photoshopped to hell and back which is annoying. She also looks stiff compared to her dancers IMO looks like she's thinking hard on the moves. Slumber party just flows. She looks completely into, her body is insane, she licks milk of a mother ******* table like done deal

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Whaaat. Sorry but I feel like there still wasn't excitement in Britney's eyes she looked like she was just playing **** and didn't feel it. Also that video is photoshopped to hell and back which is annoying. She also looks stiff compared to her dancers IMO looks like she's thinking hard on the moves. Slumber party just flows. She looks completely into, her body is insane, she licks milk of a mother ******* table like done deal

She was more passionate in Slumber Party but there's hardly any choreo. Most of it is just her and Tinasha doing random stuff and "Tap Danceney 2.0 (Now Her Knees Bend)".

It did have a plot. I mean, it's a music video. I would enjoy a more film-esque video from her, like for Just Like Me, to end the era off she should do a short film like 3 songs. Something cinematic

I mean she's wearing a spiked choker in the basement dining hall of an aquarium, licks spilled milk on a table, floorography, cute tinashe moments, what's not to like. There were rumors it was a cheaply made video, and to me it doesn't show. It proved she doesn't need to have a huge production to make a great video. Deserves VMAs tbh

I like it, but it's too clean. It would be way better if it's darker and more dirty. It's just too clean..

And I like the song, but it would be better if she didn't use her baby voice. I think she should stop singing in baby voice, she's 35 years old women and it doesn't suits her anymore.

Her voice is enough recognizable without that baby voice. 

2 hours ago, TeenSuccubus said:

It did have a plot. I mean, it's a music video. I would enjoy a more film-esque video from her, like for Just Like Me, to end the era off she should do a short film like 3 songs. Something cinematic

I mean she's wearing a spiked choker in the basement dining hall of an aquarium, licks spilled milk on a table, floorography, cute tinashe moments, what's not to like. There were rumors it was a cheaply made video, and to me it doesn't show. It proved she doesn't need to have a huge production to make a great video. Deserves VMAs tbh

This

2 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

I like it, but it's too clean. It would be way better if it's darker and more dirty. It's just too clean..

And I like the song, but it would be better if she didn't use her baby voice. I think she should stop singing in baby voice, she's 35 years old women and it doesn't suits her anymore.

Her voice is enough recognizable without that baby voice. 

It was dark and dirty!! She licks milk off the table & gets her lesbo on! Plus the song wouldn't match if it were any kind of darker video.

but I 10000000% agree with the baby voice comment. I'm so over that and I think everyone is too it's extremely outdated and makes her seem amateur.. 

Archived