Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Unpopular Opinion:I don't like Slumber Party MV


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think after Perfume, Pretty Grils and Make Me..., this fanbase was ready to eat up whatever they got

Most people I showed the video to didn't find it that interesting. There's no real plot and most of the costumes are awful.

Also, she barely dances and the choreo is just her posing for most of the time. What's the point of getting Tinasha if you're not gonna dance?

3A82215000000578-3949202-image-a-19_1479

(Couldn't find a GIF of this part but you get my point. The choreo is typical Britney-half-*****-Charm)

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I think after Perfume, Pretty Grils and Make Me..., this fanbase was ready to eat up whatever they got

Most people I showed the video to didn't find it that interesting. There's no real plot and most of the costumes are awful.

Also, she barely dances and the choreo is just her posing for most of the time. What's the point of getting Tinasha if you're not gonna dance?

3A82215000000578-3949202-image-a-19_1479

(Couldn't find a GIF of this part but you get my point. The choreo is typical Britney-half-*****-Charm)

The tutu costume was so cute

they're all doing it so differently :forkit:

Link to comment

Oh here we go. Do not trash this. This was one of her best music videos in the past decade. She's present , she looks into it, she's dancing, the entire aesthetic was gorgeous nd current so ur trippin . She gave us everything we wanted with this music video.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I think after Perfume, Pretty Grils and Make Me..., this fanbase was ready to eat up whatever they got

Most people I showed the video to didn't find it that interesting. There's no real plot and most of the costumes are awful.

Also, she barely dances and the choreo is just her posing for most of the time. What's the point of getting Tinasha if you're not gonna dance?

3A82215000000578-3949202-image-a-19_1479

(Couldn't find a GIF of this part but you get my point. The choreo is typical Britney-half-*****-Charm)

this.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Oh here we go. Do not trash this. This was one of her best music videos in the past decade. She's present , she looks into it, she's dancing, the entire aesthetic was gorgeous nd current so ur trippin . She gave us everything we wanted with this music video.

That's not saying much tbh. What's it's competition? She looked completly dead in the FF videos and Perfume, PG and MM are awful. The only real competition is Work ***** and that one has superior visuals and costumes.

tumblr_mu0rv1pu2r1r6v7v8o1_500.gif

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I'm the opposite, I love the video but I'm not a big fan of the song.

I'm on the other extreme, I love the song, I dont hate or dislike the video but I just dont love it that much. The Britney solo-version is much better without Tinashe, she didn't even help to make the song better, it was unnecessary. I listen to the album version only. :shameless:

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That's not saying much tbh. What's it's competition? She looked completly dead in the FF videos and Perfume, PG and MM are awful. The only real competition is Work ***** and that one has superior visuals and costumes.

tumblr_mu0rv1pu2r1r6v7v8o1_500.gif

FF music video were great, she didnt look like Primeney but the editing did wonders. 

OMG! and Work God was, per-fec-tion, THE LOOK ON HER EYES!!! :clap:

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/2013/10/01/212/n/1922398/8a6ec4a563922f58_Brit4.gif 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That's not saying much tbh. What's it's competition? She looked completly dead in the FF videos and Perfume, PG and MM are awful. The only real competition is Work ***** and that one has superior visuals and costumes.

tumblr_mu0rv1pu2r1r6v7v8o1_500.gif

I remember one of my best friends who trashed Britney since I knew her couldn't believe how good Britney looked in WB. She was so flawless., first time I saw primeney in years.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block