Unpopular Opinion:I don't like Slumber Party MV

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good mv but I wish they had gone all the way with the Eyes Wide Shut theme. Also I dont know how Sam gets a job, there's plenty of good looking men out there with beefed up muscles who can look more interested and serve facial expressions than he did in the entirety of SP.  Britney is walking on her hands and knees on a table licking up some milk in front of him and he has a blank *** look on his face.
Sp was fun and I was proud to show it to my friends though... but for some reason I dont rewatch the Glory mvs.. I mean make me is awful obviously, but does anyone else feel the same? I liked it but I feel like I'd rather rewatch Criminal or..Radar even :lostney: Like the whole era got distroyed by the shitty events that unfolded for us all.

7 hours ago, jokobitch said:

It was dark and dirty!! She licks milk off the table & gets her lesbo on! Plus the song wouldn't match if it were any kind of darker video.

but I 10000000% agree with the baby voice comment. I'm so over that and I think everyone is too it's extremely outdated and makes her seem amateur.. 

Yes there were some provocative scenes but it was not dark or really dirty.

If her inspiration for the MV was movie Eyes Wide Shut she should take more representable things from it.

The lights should be more darker in the MV, people on the party should have real masks, some of the masks should represent some masonic/illuminate thing..

In my opinion that licking scene would be better if she did it in front the whole group under the masks, and maybe Sam could be the only guy that we can see his face. That scene should represent like they are accepting Britney and welcoming her to their group.

So when I say the MV should be more darker and dirty I'm saying that she should do something provocative and outrageous so that can make come buzz and controversy.

8 hours ago, jokobitch said:

It was dark and dirty!! She licks milk off the table & gets her lesbo on! Plus the song wouldn't match if it were any kind of darker video.

but I 10000000% agree with the baby voice comment. I'm so over that and I think everyone is too it's extremely outdated and makes her seem amateur.. 

BUT WHY DON'T YOU LIKE HER BABY VOICE??? :otears:

THAT'S SOOOOOOO BRITNEY SPEARS! IT'S LIKE HER SIGNATURE!!

5 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

Yes there were some provocative scenes but it was not dark or really dirty.

If her inspiration for the MV was movie Eyes Wide Shut she should take more representable things from it.

The lights should be more darker in the MV, people on the party should have real masks, some of the masks should represent some masonic/illuminate thing..

In my opinion that licking scene would be better if she did it in front the whole group under the masks, and maybe Sam could be the only guy that we can see his face. That scene should represent like they are accepting Britney and welcoming her to their group.

So when I say the MV should be more darker and dirty I'm saying that she should do something provocative and outrageous so that can make come buzz and controversy.

The whole thing screamed illuminati!!! There were symbols everywhere! From the drawing on people's faces to the baphomet ring on sams finger . But I do see what you're saying I guess. Idk

Just now, jokobitch said:

The whole thing screamed illuminati!!! There were symbols everywhere! From the drawing on people's faces to the baphomet ring on sams finger . But I do see what you're saying I guess. Idk

There was some Illuminati thing, but in my opinion it was not executed well. At least it was not executed in terms to make huge buzz, controversy and to see some Britneys artistic growth.

6 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I live for her adlibs I just am over the baby voice bc it's too mechanically pitched now! I want deepney

Who told you it's mechanically pitched?

I believe it's her real voice because she sings entire songs like that... see Private Show!

28 minutes ago, sibode said:

Who told you it's mechanically pitched?

I believe it's her real voice because she sings entire songs like that... see Private Show!

R u joking Private show is one of the most pitched songs on glory as well as what you need. If you've been a fan of britney since 1998 then you would know this too.. the chorus of that song makes my ears bleed. Although naturalney makes a small appearance in the second verse "my encore is immaculate"

Archived