VOTE FOR BRITNEY TO PERFORM AT THE BBMA 2017

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

done. who's dat? 

The same guy who said Britney is considered to perform at the Superbowl next year.

9 minutes ago, The Genuine said:

done

Edit: Believe it or not, i just Googled Louis Tomlinson, and found out that he's one the One Driection guys 

I mean come on, why would people choose him over Britney. 

Right? I have no idea who's that guy lol. I really hope Britney performs.

Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

She could perform a Glory Medley. :hipney:

It makes me sad that apart from the Britney fans a lot of people watching wouldn't know any of those songs existed. Would BB really be there for a Glory Medley of songs people hadn't even heard? 1 song maybe but a medley is pshing it, last time her performance was too long and she wasn't even allowed to collect her award on stage :squintney:

1 minute ago, hey over there said:

It makes me sad that apart from the Britney fans a lot of people watching wouldn't know any of those songs existed. Would BB really be there for a Glory Medley of songs people hadn't even heard? 1 song maybe but a medley is pshing it, last time her performance was too long and she wasn't even allowed to collect her award on stage :squintney:

She didn't get any nominations though, she wouldn't have to worry about that.

remember when kanye closed some award show with an old single of his? it might not even have been a single....it was like a random track from yeezus when yeezus wasnt even super new. 

she could easily just pick one of her faves from glory or just promote slumber party cause its a dope *** song and ppl need to hear it again and again. 

Archived