Do You Listen To Pretty Girls?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still listen to it. I don't get why so many people say that they hate it or think it's a bad song. It's a fun summer song that wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Stans are just comparing it to her best singles because they expected something different and didn't get that. They ruined it for themselves because of all the stupid hype like usual. It's a cool and very fun song. 

12 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I low key love the second verse, and I have it added to my Britney playlist... but ngl the song is trash and after that second verse I always switch it. 

True

3 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

At least not intentionally... I mean I like some parts of it, but not the overall song... 

I forgot all about the song but I do like the 1st 2 verses and her adlibs 

9 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

I turn it off before Iggy. I actually love the melody of the verses.

Who? :brit:

11 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I still listen to it. I don't get why so many people say that they hate it or think it's a bad song. It's a fun summer song that wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Stans are just comparing it to her best singles because they expected something different and didn't get that. They ruined it for themselves because of all the stupid hype like usual. It's a cool and very fun song. 

We hate it because of who's featured  ... What's her name I don't even know? :chershade:

Archived