If Britney is now a collabo artist, should she take advice from Shakira?

Mr. Lucky

I mean, Shakira has been releasing collabos like crazy in the past 5 months or so. No albums, just tracks with other artists. :ponderney:

You'd say "oh but only with latin singers, the latino market is way different" 

Even though I like Shakira and she's from my country, I really don't follow her career as much as Britney's. So I was going through my Instagram today and found out she just premiered her newest music video with some french speaking black singer. Never heard of him. :weirdmeout: Maybe he is in the same category as TINASHA.  

And in only 1 hour, the music video is already blowing up on Youtube:

The song is kinda mellow, yeah ****, but nothing special. It's catchy. But then again, most Britney songs are catchy.

SP was way more of a hit than this new Shakira song tbh and they kind of share some similarities:

I think any featured artist could work in a Britney track, and viceversa, if done right. :plzexplain:

So what seems to be the issue? Britney does have the star power after all! And Shakira is a mom too, and she's not that crazy about promo either nowadays. 

So should Britney, Larry and co. take notes from Shakira's team if they are gonna keep releasing collabos?

I mean if you're gonna do it, at least do it right.... right? :rihclap:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Connor Walsh said:

OMG i'm french and trust me you CANNOT compare Tinashe to Black M. Tinashe is wayyyy more relevant.
No one cares for Black M in France except embarrassing people from the guetto and some dumb teenagers.

omg really? well then Shakira did a huge favor to him... kind of like Britney with Tinasha...

oh and Shakira's singing in english, so... :plzexplain:

do you have more info on this new guy? btw how was SP received in France? Image result for slumber party gif

11 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

omg really? well then Shakira did a huge favor to him... kind of like Britney with Tinasha...

oh and Shakira's singing in english, so... :plzexplain:

do you have more info on this new guy? btw how was SP received in France? Image result for slumber party gif

No i don't since i can't stand the guy. No one knows about Slumber Party in France :crying11:

Archived