What's left of her fanbase...

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk this fan base lived through Femme Fatale AND Britney Jean eras and this one is only a improvement. On top of that, it's not like she's on her sophomore album. Britney concoured the world already before the age of 20 and has seen success very few can match. Now she's 20 years into he career and having fun with it, releasing music, doing Vegas and even touring. I don't think the problem is that we don't have a backbone. We have let go of the 2000's and are living in reality. 

2 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Idk this fan base lived through Femme Fatale AND Britney Jean eras and this one is only a improvement. On top of that, it's not like she's on her sophomore album. Britney concoured the world already before the age of 20 and has seen success very few can match. Now she's 20 years into he career and having fun with it, releasing music, doing Vegas and even touring. I don't think the problem is that we don't have a backbone. We have let go of the 2000's and are living in reality. 

G0EXD.gif

Some of us have been there for her through everything - the highs, the lows, the surprises, the disappointments...

To come up with one of your strongest album on your 9th album is actually pretty impressive. Her only BAD albums are BJ, BOMT and Oops imo. I love all her other albums (even the filler tracks.) 

Her performing is not what it was, but she still shows sparks of Primeney now and then. 

If Vegas continues next year, I'm done tho. Can't stand to see her rotting in Vegas and never challenging herself in terms of singing or choreo. It's like having the most beautiful flower in the world in your garden, but never watering it and watching it wither away :tiffsniffle:

18 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Some of us have been there for her through everything - the highs, the lows, the surprises, the disappointments...

To come up with one of your strongest album on your 9th album is actually pretty impressive. Her only BAD albums are BJ, BOMT and Oops imo. I love all her other albums (even the filler tracks.) 

Her performing is not what it was, but she still shows sparks of Primeney now and then. 

If Vegas continues next year, I'm done tho. Can't stand to see her rotting in Vegas and never challenging herself in terms of singing or choreo. It's like having the most beautiful flower in the world in your garden, but never watering it and watching it wither away :tiffsniffle:

I think her only bad album is BJ. Oops is a great pop album and Baby obviously is dated. 

This last decade has been hard. I can't stan as hard as I did Circus and before because she doesn't care anymore. 

I obviously still love Britney and her music but I feel you. Things aren't good and ppl shouldn't act like they are. 

If Britney didn't have her breakdown and past legacy no one would put up with current performing Britney.

35 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I do not agree, I think her only bad album is BJ. Oops is a great album and Baby has some very good songs

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think her only bad album is BJ. Oops is a great pop album and Baby obviously is dated. 

This last decade has been hard. I can't stan as hard as I did Circus and before because she doesn't care anymore. 

I obviously still love Britney and her music but I feel you. Things aren't good and ppl shouldn't act like they are. 

If Britney didn't have her breakdown and past legacy no one would put up with current performing Britney.

:soyeah:

1 minute ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I do not agree, I think her only bad album is BJ. Oops is a great album and Baby has some very good songs

:soyeah:

Baby is great but I can understand if some don't like it because it has that 90's sound. I love Madonna's older music so it doesn't bother me. Baby Britney is a very different artist than current Britney 

22 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Baby is great but I can understand if some don't like it because it has that 90's sound. I love Madonna's older music so it doesn't bother me. Baby Britney is a very different artist than current Britney 

It is cheesy but it's a product of its time and she was only a teen when she recorded it. I don't consider it a bad album, just that it's a style of music some people have grown out of. I love some 80s Madonna. True Blue and Like A Prayer are good albums. Some of her 90s stuff is good too.

On 31 March 2017 at 1:59 AM, WhatEverYouWant said:

I swear the moment you read a smart comment on here is like the moment you hit water in the desert. 

Something a lot of fans don't appreciate:

Many of us have been fans since the start and while we fell in love with her dancing and her voice, the main thing we fell for was Britney herself. We're not fans of just a dancer or a singer. There's a reason we haven't moved onto the likes of Tinashe. Having watched her grow up, we've seen her lose her way but we never lost her. We know her quirks, we know how she'll likely react to this and that question. We know what she's like with staying up to date with the celebrity world and what she's like for attending the events and red carpets. She's our little unlikely superstar. 

Archived